Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bring it on.

Bring it on. 3 years 1 month ago #335947

• Gagakev
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36

Home this weekend but been away/busy for last three, first silverstone F1, then away with van for Birthday (4 nights), wedding last weekend with van, away for my first 7 nighter next weekend so busy for the next two, havent done a full week since I returned to this caravan world about 4 years ago. Will make a change to relax for a whole week, mind you, will I relax the grandson is coming with us

Sir Gagakev WC (2BAR)

Shogun Equippe3.2DTi tugging Fleetwood Symphony Sonata
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bring it on. 3 years 1 month ago #335948

When our grandkids were smaller we only had a 2 berth caravan 

We used to go with them though by staying at a site near where they rented a cottage although last year we paid for a large cottage and all stayed together. By now the kids were older so no problems and had a great time.

“If there is anyone on the forum whom I have not insulted, I apologise profusely. ”

Bring it on. 3 years 1 month ago #335949

• Mel
  • Platinum Boarder
  • member of the Woosie Club
  • Thank you received: 26

What I want to know Kev, is who is driving your combine harvester when you are having the life of Riley.  That hay won't get itself in, will it.
mel
Lady mel

may the road rise up to meet you
may the wind be always at your back...

Bring it on. 3 years 1 month ago #335950

• Gagakev
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Mel wrote:
What I want to know Kev, is who is driving your combine harvester when you are having the life of Riley.  That hay won't get itself in, will it.
mel

Hi Mel, I was hoping you were going to volunter for the final day as LB, DD and Sir Rog are doing two days each, just need some one for the Saturday

Sir Gagakev WC (2BAR)

Bring it on. 3 years 4 weeks ago #335951

Gagakev wrote:

Hi Mel, I was hoping you were going to volunter for the final day as LB, DD and Sir Rog are doing two days each, just need some one for the Saturday

I'm away in rainy Cumbria but Gumpy did promise to cover for me 

“If there is anyone on the forum whom I have not insulted, I apologise profusely. ”

Bring it on. 3 years 4 weeks ago #335952

• Mel
  • Platinum Boarder
  • member of the Woosie Club
  • Thank you received: 26
Gagakev wrote:
Mel wrote:
mel

Of course I'll help out.  You are insured against major accident, corporate manslaughter, harvesting the wrong field, and going through a barn aren't you?  Tell Sir Rog to leave it in gear, and park it so I don't have to reverse.
mel
Lady mel

may the road rise up to meet you
may the wind be always at your back...

Bring it on. 3 years 4 weeks ago #335953

• Gagakev
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder

Of course I'll help out.  You are insured against major accident, corporate manslaughter, harvesting the wrong field, and going through a barn aren't you?  Tell Sir Rog to leave it in gear, and park it so I don't have to reverse.
mel
[/quote]

Mel think you could help by going into the kitchen (wait for the onslaught) bake some bread, and take the bread, cheese and scrumpy out to the lads, but only a pint each
please!!
Sir Gagakev WC (2BAR)

Bring it on. 3 years 4 weeks ago #335954

• Dustydog
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73

I'm very disappointed Kev. I wont be able to do those two days and I was so looking forward to going cross country with your  combine and giving it some stick. That's what I call sitting on top of the throne.
Sir Dustydog (BAR), Woosie Round Table
Properly trained, man can be dog's best friend.

Bring it on. 3 years 4 weeks ago #335955

• Gagakev
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Dustydog wrote:
I'm very disappointed Kev. I wont be able to do those two days and I was so looking forward to going cross country with your  combine and giving it some stick. That's what I call sitting on top of the throne.

That's a shame DD, and I was going to let you do some wild camping in woosie land, the pay was good as well, 3 turnips and a cauliflower per hour,  and if you met the target a bonus of  half a dozen eggs was to be given .
Sir Gagakev WC (2BAR)

Bring it on. 3 years 3 weeks ago #335956

• Gagakev
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder

Thats it then, van all loaded, checks all done, ready just to hitch up in the morning and off we go, a whole 7 days, getting all excited now, hope you dont miss me too much

Sir Gagakev WC (2BAR)

• Page:

Follow us on