Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone Seen .............

Anyone Seen ............. 3 years 2 months ago #336053

• Rita1
  • Platinum Boarder

Plotter  Hope he and Mrs P are ok
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone Seen ............. 3 years 2 months ago #336054

By coincidence I was thinking the same thing today. Also thought about our old friend Liz Bennett (Mrs. Mop & Bucket). The pair of them were good old stalwarts of the early PC forum who then got involved with that other not so friendly forum which eventually closed down (wonder why????).

colin

Anyone Seen ............. 3 years 2 months ago #336055

• Rita1
  • Platinum Boarder

Hi Colin was down your way in July Even shopped at Tesco's in Bridgend Will be down again  1st 2 weeks Sept

Also not seen for ages Soozegg Wendy Diane Samjan or Williwonti as he is now Ah well we all move on 

Was pleased to hear you are motorhoming again  long may it continue 

Rita

Anyone Seen ............. 3 years 2 months ago #336056

• Dustydog
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 85
Rita wrote:
Hi Colin was down your way in July Even shopped at Tesco's in Bridgend Will be down again  1st 2 weeks Sept

Also not seen for ages Soozegg Wendy Diane Samjan or Williwonti as he is now Ah well we all move on 

Was pleased to hear you are motorhoming again  long may it continue 

Rita

Hi Rita
Soozeeg is still on my "Jokers" list for spoof e-mails which go out regularly. I understand they sold their caravan a while back so perhaps have other interests now. None of my e-mails are returned so I must assume all is well with them.
BTW anyone heard from Gumbo?
Sir Dustydog (BAR), Woosie Round Table
Properly trained, man can be dog's best friend.

Anyone Seen ............. 3 years 2 months ago #336057

• Rita1
  • Platinum Boarder

Thanks DD I knew sooz had sold caravan and moved but she was so active when this 1st opened  in its new format 

Anyone Seen ............. 3 years 2 months ago #336058

• Soozeeg
  • Platinum Boarder

Hi Rita, I'm still alive!  You're welcome to ask mods for my email addy if you'd like to correspond.
SUE

Anyone Seen ............. 3 years 2 months ago #336059

• Rita1
  • Platinum Boarder
Well helloooooooo there sooz  

You been lurking  

Good to know you are ok 

So you are settled in new home now then  And steve keeping you busy
 Ooppps Forgot to ask about Martin-E 

Anyone Seen ............. 3 years 2 months ago #336060

• Soozeeg
  • Platinum Boarder

Will one of the mods please pass my email address to Rita.  Thank you.

Rita, I would prefer to chat off the forum
SUE

Anyone Seen ............. 3 years 2 months ago #336061

Hi Rita - where abouts were you staying in South Wales? We are very fortunate to have THREE (yes three) Tesco's in Bridgend. Last I heard of Dianne was that she was promoted from being manageress of the fuel station for Bridgend Tesco to manageress to the new Tesco Express in Broadlands Estate Bridgend.

As you say people move on, retire, etc. so the old crowd appear to have "new" or "other" interests - remember the long posting on the Smokaloo - those were the days of friendly ramblings and banter. Even Lord B. is not his old active self - he is very quiet these days - probably shattered by having to do all the work of his milk maids, etc. now he has lost his wealth on the financial crash.

Sign of old age to reminice.

colin

Anyone Seen ............. 3 years 2 months ago #336062

• Rita1
  • Platinum Boarder

We  stay in a Friends Garden in Porthcawl to act as security   And feed the chickens all 5 of them
We enjoy the walks Over the dunes at kenfig And Magram park 

I thought LB was running away from the milkmaids 

Ok no more reminice as i am not old  

• Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Xplore 526

£14,999

The Practical Caravan 2015 Xplore 526 review - A rakish front panel and sporty graphics lend a fresh look to the 2015 Xplore 526 – read more in the Practical Caravan review (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Sterling Continental 630 review - The sculpted corners and streamlined shape of the Sterling Continental 630 are designed to improve fuel efficiency and stability on tow (© James Mann/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Lunar Delta TI review - The Lunar Delta TI's new graphics, spats and alloy wheels look great, but its profile could have been more distinctive (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan 2015 Coachman VIP 575/4 review - Coachman's VIP 575/4 puts a luxury, island-bad floorplan on a single axle, and does so handsomely – a great option for your caravan holidays (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on