Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Love this. (From someones Facebook status)

Love this. (From someones Facebook status) 2 years 11 months ago #336750

• Parksy
  • Enjoyin' Life
  • Thank you received: 44

Husband buys his son an iPAD, daughter an iPOD, himself an iPHONE & his wife an iRON. She wasn't impressed even after he explained it can be integrated with the iWASH, iCOOK & iCLEAN network. This triggered the iNAG service.
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Parksy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Love this. (From someones Facebook status) 2 years 11 months ago #336751

• DeliDave_
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6

liked the unedited version best lol

Sir Deli Dave of the Woosie Round Table

Love this. (From someones Facebook status) 2 years 11 months ago #336752

• MagsAlan
  • Platinum Boarder

Oh yes, just noticed the last part has been removed. I amended the spelling as well. Well I suppose thats my knuckles rapped. Sorry mods. :(
Mags ( unlikely to be Alan ) Kia Sorento &  2007 Elddis Odyssey 484
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Bailey Pursuit 560-5 review - At 1441kg, the Bailey Pursuit 560-5 makes a sensible match for a family estate or small SUV, say Practical Caravan's expert reviewers (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman Vision 580/5 review - Coachman's designers made the new Vision range, including the 580/5, look contemporary inside and out, say Practical Caravan's reviewers (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)

Xplore 574

£14,199

The definitive Practical Caravan Xplore 574 review - Elddis revamped its Xplore range as a brand and launched the 574, write Practical Caravan's experts (© Rob Ganley/Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan reviews Lunar Clubman Saros Edition SE - Practical Caravan's expert reviewers found a lot to like in the Lunar Clubman Saros Edition SE (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on