Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Love this. (From someones Facebook status)

Love this. (From someones Facebook status) 3 years 2 months ago #336750

• Parksy
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Enjoyin' Life
  • Thank you received: 63

Husband buys his son an iPAD, daughter an iPOD, himself an iPHONE & his wife an iRON. She wasn't impressed even after he explained it can be integrated with the iWASH, iCOOK & iCLEAN network. This triggered the iNAG service.
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Parksy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Love this. (From someones Facebook status) 3 years 2 months ago #336751

• DeliDave_
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14

liked the unedited version best lol
Sir Deli Dave of the Woosie Round Table
Hyundai I800 and Bailey Indiana S6

Love this. (From someones Facebook status) 3 years 2 months ago #336752

• MagsAlan
  • Platinum Boarder

Oh yes, just noticed the last part has been removed. I amended the spelling as well. Well I suppose thats my knuckles rapped. Sorry mods. :(
Mags ( unlikely to be Alan ) Kia Sorento &  2007 Elddis Odyssey 484
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Xplore 526

£14,999

The Practical Caravan 2015 Xplore 526 review - A rakish front panel and sporty graphics lend a fresh look to the 2015 Xplore 526 – read more in the Practical Caravan review (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Sterling Continental 630 review - The sculpted corners and streamlined shape of the Sterling Continental 630 are designed to improve fuel efficiency and stability on tow (© James Mann/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Lunar Delta TI review - The Lunar Delta TI's new graphics, spats and alloy wheels look great, but its profile could have been more distinctive (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan 2015 Coachman VIP 575/4 review - Coachman's VIP 575/4 puts a luxury, island-bad floorplan on a single axle, and does so handsomely – a great option for your caravan holidays (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on