Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FAncy a new home/avalible on wheels too

FAncy a new home/avalible on wheels too 3 years 3 months ago #338065

• AKA
  • Expert Boarder

Hi all
www.tumbleweedhouses.com/, thought you would enjoy this i saw it on yahoo where it received the usual amount of derogatory remarks, but i though it was great.
lollie

The administrator has disabled public write access.

FAncy a new home/avalible on wheels too 3 years 3 months ago #338066

• Parksy
  • Enjoyin' Life
  • Thank you received: 67

Hi Lollie, I thought that you'd run off in your caravan

It's great to hear from you again and thanks for the link. I've got one of those 'Tumbleweed Houses' in my garden but we just call it the shed.
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Bailey Unicorn III Valencia - Bailey listened to critics in 2014 and has come up with a more streamlined exterior for the 2015 Unicorn III Valencia (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)
2015 Compass Rallye 530 - The 2015 Compass Rallye 530 is a good looking caravan for couples (© Practical Caravan)
Sterling Eccles Sport 524 side view - There are new one-piece doors in the Sterling Eccles Sport 524, as well as those shiny 'Scorpion' alloy wheels – but the most exciting changes are inside (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Swift Lifestyle 2 review 1 - The Swift Lifestyle 2 works well in the evening, but – with its panoramic sunroof – it really shines during the day (© Bob Atkins/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on