Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unable to Register

Unable to Register 9 years 4 months ago #8553

• MikeG1
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Moderator....my sister, who is a regular user of this site the same as I am is unable to login. Unlike myself she didn't get a tempory password sent to her by email. She has tried to register but fails. Can you help her in anyway. I've suggested a few things but as I am not with her I don't know the results. It would be easier if you could set her up with a tempory password the same as you have dne with myself and probably hundreds of others. Her email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . Thanks in anticipation.

Mike G
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to Register 9 years 4 months ago #8554

The temporary password pcvtemp will work with any email address.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Bailey Pursuit 560-5 review - At 1441kg, the Bailey Pursuit 560-5 makes a sensible match for a family estate or small SUV, say Practical Caravan's expert reviewers (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman Vision 580/5 review - Coachman's designers made the new Vision range, including the 580/5, look contemporary inside and out, say Practical Caravan's reviewers (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)

Xplore 574

£14,199

The definitive Practical Caravan Xplore 574 review - Elddis revamped its Xplore range as a brand and launched the 574, write Practical Caravan's experts (© Rob Ganley/Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan reviews Lunar Clubman Saros Edition SE - Practical Caravan's expert reviewers found a lot to like in the Lunar Clubman Saros Edition SE (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on