Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MODERATOR!!!!

MODERATOR!!!! 9 years 4 months ago #17723

• Caroline3
  • Expert Boarder
I am sorry to shout tbut there does seem to be various threads on this website that have asked for a reply ie posting of photos ,alteration of the time clock, and lots of other things and as far as I can see there are never any replies. PLEASE can some one do something about it . We are getting very frustrated!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MODERATOR!!!! 9 years 4 months ago #17724

• Zbungle
  • Gold Boarder
Perhaps it's time to go over to www.caravantalk.com? Try it and see.
Zbungle
Bailey Pageant Monarch/X Trail Columbia

MODERATOR!!!! 9 years 4 months ago #17725

Sorry. I do pass on suggestions and requests to the techies. They can be a little slow to respond sometimes.

MODERATOR!!!! 9 years 4 months ago #17726

• Dusty1
  • Platinum Boarder
Zbungle, it's a nice looking site but there's not much activity on it.

And Tina, there's another Tina on it from the Midlands area!

�

MODERATOR!!!! 9 years 4 months ago #17727

• Tina3
  • Platinum Boarder
I know !! I had a look but last post was around May, And I want to be the one and only Tina !

�

MODERATOR!!!! 9 years 4 months ago #17728

I am a member of Caravan-Talk it is growing. the staff are very helpful. I love the site.Zbungle WELL worth trying.

MODERATOR!!!! 9 years 4 months ago #17729

Are you blind Tina people post most days, were do you get the last post was in may. All nice people on Caravan-Talk no plonkers.

MODERATOR!!!! 9 years 4 months ago #17730

• rayc
  • Platinum Boarder
I can't quite work out what the mag gets out of this web site. I do not have a clue about how a site is fiananced and who pays for it. It appears from a previous posting that lots of people who use the forum don't regularly buy the mag.

Can anybody enlighten me as to why the mag would want to spend money implementing the upgrades people are asking for?

MODERATOR!!!! 9 years 4 months ago #17731

• Tina3
  • Platinum Boarder
Are you blind Tina people post most days, were do you get the last post was in may. All nice people on Caravan-Talk no plonkers.
Max as I said only had a quick look and the last post "I" saw was May,so I was wrong,and what with the plonker buisness, are you referring to me,if so then I can tell you I most certainly am not, but I do fall in to the nice person category,I wouldnt call anyone else I didnt know a plonker either!

�

MODERATOR!!!! 9 years 4 months ago #17732

• Dusty1
  • Platinum Boarder
Max, I have just had another look at Caravan-Talk and so far today there has only been one posting, so still little activity.

�
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Swift Lifestyle 2 review 1 - The Swift Lifestyle 2 works well in the evening, but – with its panoramic sunroof – it really shines during the day (© Bob Atkins/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Lunar Quasar 586 review 1 - Smart new decals and wheel spats are among the few changes in the appearance of the Lunar Quasar 586 (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Buccaneer Cruiser review 1 - The wide body and the stylish grey GRP sidewalls hint at the luxurious feel of the Buccaneer Cruiser's interior (© Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan's Standard Pod review 1 - Fans of teardrop tourers will doubtless be charmed by the Standard Pod's retro style (© Practical Caravan)

Follow us on