Welcome, Guest
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Another question for Mr JD Techie Guy Sir

Another question for Mr JD Techie Guy Sir 4 years 2 weeks ago #303702

  • Soozeeg
  • Soozeeg's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 979
I've decided I like this format (Heading 4, apparently) and this lovely purple (it's my favourite colour, you know - well, one of them!). Is it possible to 'set' this in My Account so that I always have it, rather than having to do it every time I want to post something?  Or does this facility exist already and I (in my non-techie blonde female way) just haven't found how to do it? Thank you kind sir.
SUE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Another question for Mr JD Techie Guy Sir 4 years 2 weeks ago #303703

Soozeeg wrote:
I've decided I like this format (Heading 4, apparently) and this lovely purple (it's my favourite colour, you know - well, one of them!). Is it possible to 'set' this in My Account so that I always have it, rather than having to do it every time I want to post something?  Or does this facility exist already and I (in my non-techie blonde female way) just haven't found how to do it? Thank you kind sir.
No, you can't do it right now, and whilst I'm not especially keen on it, we'll consider it for a future release.  As Andrew hints elsewhere, though, we do have some more pressing issues  - performance being one, my three-week holiday being another :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Another question for Mr JD Techie Guy Sir 4 years 2 weeks ago #303704

  • Soozeeg
  • Soozeeg's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 979
I thought you'd already gone actually.....and how you can think about deserting at a time like this, I don't know.  So many demands....erm, challenges to face, and you scuttle off for three weeks! ;o)  (Oh yes, that reminds me....smileys?  Now, surely THEY are a priority!). Have a good time, bring us back a bottle of something local and strong - oh, and don't forget the postcard.
SUE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Another question for Mr JD Techie Guy Sir 4 years 2 weeks ago #303705


To be fair, I think JD's scuttlage was planned well in advance, and the problems of sorting our sites just kinda moved back and back until there was a nasty crunch somewhere as one hit the other.
But don't be too hard on him, even though he's (whisper it) not going to be staying in a home on wheels...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Another question for Mr JD Techie Guy Sir 4 years 2 weeks ago #303706

Andrew Everard wrote:
To be fair, I think JD's scuttlage was planned well in advance, and the problems of sorting our sites just kinda moved back and back until there was a nasty crunch somewhere as one hit the other.
But don't be too hard on him, even though he's (whisper it) not going to be staying in a home on wheels...
No, I'm a tent boy...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Another question for Mr JD Techie Guy Sir 4 years 2 weeks ago #303707


When JD goes on holiday, the excitement is in tents...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Another question for Mr JD Techie Guy Sir 4 years 2 weeks ago #303708

  • Soozeeg
  • Soozeeg's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 979
Andrew Everard wrote:
When JD goes on holiday, the excitement is in tents...
 OMG!!  *Loud theatrical groan*
SUE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Another question for Mr JD Techie Guy Sir 4 years 2 weeks ago #303709


I know – it's been a long day, SoozeForExample...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Another question for Mr JD Techie Guy Sir 4 years 2 weeks ago #303710


He's here all week, folks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Another question for Mr JD Techie Guy Sir 4 years 2 weeks ago #303711

  • Soozeeg
  • Soozeeg's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 979
Lovely! (at least someone's not deserting us......oh, and don't forget that bottle of something local, alcoholic and strong you promised us) ;o)
SUE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1

Follow us on