Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Changed Username

Changed Username 6 years 4 months ago #303870

• DianneT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14

I have today changed back to my original user name but had to add a T to do it.  Rushed into changing it as took it that we had to and wished aftrwards that I hadn't.  Snooks
Outfit:- Elddis Crusader Storm and; Kia Sorento. Joys of Caravanning Website www.joysofeuopeancaravanning.co.uk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Changed Username 6 years 4 months ago #303871

• AndrewEverard
  • Senior Boarder

Dianne (won't be so familar as to call you Snooks),
Now you're signed in you should be able to go to My Account and edit your username to whatever you wish.
Andrew Everard
Consulting Editor, What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision

Changed Username 6 years 4 months ago #303872

• DianneT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14

Well my name was Dianne from the begining and everybody knew me as that but I could not change it back from Snooks to that as it said the name was already taken so I just added the T.
Outfit:- Elddis Crusader Storm and; Kia Sorento. Joys of Caravanning Website www.joysofeuopeancaravanning.co.uk

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan 2017 Coachman Vision 545 review – 1 - The triple front window gives the 2017-season Coachman Vision 545 a smart look (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Vanmaster V640s review – 1 - The profile of the twin-axle V640s is a classic and remains distinctively Vanmaster (© Andy Jenkinson/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Caravelair Antarès 335 review – 1 - The Caravelair Antarès 335's budget status is evident with these simple decals, but it does have external locker access (© Peter Baber/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Bailey Unicorn Cabrera review – 1 - The 2017 Bailey Unicorn Cabrera gets new white sidewalls – it has an MTPLM of 1550kg (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on