Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Changed Username

Changed Username 4 years 6 months ago #303870

• DianneT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3

I have today changed back to my original user name but had to add a T to do it.  Rushed into changing it as took it that we had to and wished aftrwards that I hadn't.  Snooks
Outfit:- Elddis Crusader Storm & Kia Sorento. Joys of Caravanning Website www.joysofeuopeancaravanning.co.uk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Changed Username 4 years 6 months ago #303871

Dianne (won't be so familar as to call you Snooks),
Now you're signed in you should be able to go to My Account and edit your username to whatever you wish.
Andrew Everard
Consulting Editor, What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision

Changed Username 4 years 6 months ago #303872

• DianneT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3

Well my name was Dianne from the begining and everybody knew me as that but I could not change it back from Snooks to that as it said the name was already taken so I just added the T.
Outfit:- Elddis Crusader Storm & Kia Sorento. Joys of Caravanning Website www.joysofeuopeancaravanning.co.uk
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

The Hymer Nova GL 590 review 2 - The hook-up point and access to the toilet cassette are on the awning side of the Hymer Nova GL 590 caravan (© Practical Caravan)
Bailey Pursuit 550-4 review 1 - Bailey Pursuit 550-4 review and full live-in test by the experts at Practical Caravan magazine (© Practical Caravan)

Venus 460/2

£12,999

2015 Venus 460/2 caravan - For 2015 Lunar has delivered an excellent budget caravan, and it's light enough that you could even tow the Venus 460/2 caravan with a Ford Focus TDCi  (© Practical Caravan)
Lunar Lexon 590 exterior - From the outside, the Lunar Lexon 590 looks like many other caravans, and is reminiscent of the Quasar and Delta ranges (© Practical Caravan)

Follow us on