Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Changed Username

Changed Username 3 years 11 months ago #303870

• DianneT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

I have today changed back to my original user name but had to add a T to do it.  Rushed into changing it as took it that we had to and wished aftrwards that I hadn't.  Snooks
Outfit:- Elddis Crusader Storm & Kia Sorento. Joys of Caravanning Website www.joysofeuopeancaravanning.co.uk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Changed Username 3 years 11 months ago #303871

Dianne (won't be so familar as to call you Snooks),
Now you're signed in you should be able to go to My Account and edit your username to whatever you wish.

Changed Username 3 years 11 months ago #303872

• DianneT
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Well my name was Dianne from the begining and everybody knew me as that but I could not change it back from Snooks to that as it said the name was already taken so I just added the T.
Outfit:- Elddis Crusader Storm & Kia Sorento. Joys of Caravanning Website www.joysofeuopeancaravanning.co.uk
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Practical Caravan reviews the 2015 Adria Altea 552DT Tamar - The curved rear roofline of the Adria Altea 552DT Tamar will help fuel consumption when on tow (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Bailey Pursuit 560-5 review - At 1441kg, the Bailey Pursuit 560-5 makes a sensible match for a family estate or small SUV, say Practical Caravan's expert reviewers (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman Vision 580/5 review - Coachman's designers made the new Vision range, including the 580/5, look contemporary inside and out, say Practical Caravan's reviewers (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)

Xplore 574

£14,199

The definitive Practical Caravan Xplore 574 review - Elddis revamped its Xplore range as a brand and launched the 574, write Practical Caravan's experts (© Rob Ganley/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on