Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Avatar Error

Avatar Error 3 years 11 months ago #303879

• cliffob
  • Senior Boarder

Would a moderator please get in touch SAP as my email address is now within my avatar this I do not want and requires removal from public display S.A.P.Thanks Cliff B
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Avatar Error 3 years 11 months ago #303880

• Soozeeg
  • Platinum Boarder
Cliff, as far as I know you can change your username yourself.....just go into My Account (at the top of the page), click on Edit, and put your new username in the box.  You may have to put in your password in the correct box as well, before it will let you make any changes.  And then click on Save at the bottom of that page.  At least I think that's how you do it.
SUE

Avatar Error 3 years 11 months ago #303881

Indeed, you can just change your username at will (provided no-one else is using the same username)

Avatar Error 3 years 11 months ago #303882

It's done - you are now 'Cliff B', which is what you now need to use to log in, not your email address.

Avatar Error 3 years 11 months ago #303883

• cliffob
  • Senior Boarder

Hello All,Thanks for your concern and help,all came about due to a password problem (trying to get my auto login program to work on this Forum)now sorted and works OK,Best regards,Clifford.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Bailey Pursuit 560-5 review - At 1441kg, the Bailey Pursuit 560-5 makes a sensible match for a family estate or small SUV, say Practical Caravan's expert reviewers (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman Vision 580/5 review - Coachman's designers made the new Vision range, including the 580/5, look contemporary inside and out, say Practical Caravan's reviewers (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)

Xplore 574

£14,199

The definitive Practical Caravan Xplore 574 review - Elddis revamped its Xplore range as a brand and launched the 574, write Practical Caravan's experts (© Rob Ganley/Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan reviews Lunar Clubman Saros Edition SE - Practical Caravan's expert reviewers found a lot to like in the Lunar Clubman Saros Edition SE (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on