Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Avatar Error

Avatar Error 4 years 4 months ago #303879

• cliffob
  • Senior Boarder

Would a moderator please get in touch SAP as my email address is now within my avatar this I do not want and requires removal from public display S.A.P.Thanks Cliff B
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Avatar Error 4 years 4 months ago #303880

• Soozeeg
  • Platinum Boarder
Cliff, as far as I know you can change your username yourself.....just go into My Account (at the top of the page), click on Edit, and put your new username in the box.  You may have to put in your password in the correct box as well, before it will let you make any changes.  And then click on Save at the bottom of that page.  At least I think that's how you do it.
SUE

Avatar Error 4 years 4 months ago #303881

Indeed, you can just change your username at will (provided no-one else is using the same username)
Andrew Everard
Consulting Editor, What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision

Avatar Error 4 years 4 months ago #303882

It's done - you are now 'Cliff B', which is what you now need to use to log in, not your email address.

Avatar Error 4 years 4 months ago #303883

• cliffob
  • Senior Boarder

Hello All,Thanks for your concern and help,all came about due to a password problem (trying to get my auto login program to work on this Forum)now sorted and works OK,Best regards,Clifford.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Bailey Unicorn III Valencia - Bailey listened to critics in 2014 and has come up with a more streamlined exterior for the 2015 Unicorn III Valencia (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)
2015 Compass Rallye 530 - The 2015 Compass Rallye 530 is a good looking caravan for couples (© Practical Caravan)
Sterling Eccles Sport 524 side view - There are new one-piece doors in the Sterling Eccles Sport 524, as well as those shiny 'Scorpion' alloy wheels – but the most exciting changes are inside (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Swift Lifestyle 2 review 1 - The Swift Lifestyle 2 works well in the evening, but – with its panoramic sunroof – it really shines during the day (© Bob Atkins/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on