Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: old hand, er perhaps not

old hand, er perhaps not 4 years 4 months ago #303997

hi all just logged on the new site for first time it says "" history member for 40 weeks""   more like 400 weeks makes me feel like a newbie what

The administrator has disabled public write access.

old hand, er perhaps not 4 years 4 months ago #303998

• Soozeeg
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm sure you've been here forever, Colin......perhaps you had a slight name change 40 weeks ago?  Or perhaps it's another one of those bugs they've got in the system here! Anyway, whatever, hello again :o)
SUE

old hand, er perhaps not 4 years 4 months ago #303999

• Parksy
  • Enjoyin' Life
  • Thank you received: 67

Hi Colin
The joining date might be wrong if you changed your details at some stage on the old forum. Perhaps you switched email addresses and this new system has only picked you up from then?
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

old hand, er perhaps not 4 years 4 months ago #304000

• chrisbee1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

I think you're right Parksy, my "membership" started when I changed my e-mail address at the end of last year although I have been contributing for a lot longer than that. As an aside, I thought the old website only asked us to change our names if there was more than one person with the name? Try as I might I can't log on as "chrisbee", maybe because that name is registered to my e-mail address from last year.

chrisbee

old hand, er perhaps not 4 years 4 months ago #304001

hi all
thanks for that sue I feel my age again now Ω.   but yes thinking about it, about a year ago I had to re-submit  my details when I could not log in. BUT after getting back on site it had rememberd all my  old details and log on so I don't understand why it only remembers the new ones.
colin

old hand, er perhaps not 4 years 4 months ago #304002

• Soozeeg
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry Colin, I didn't mean to make you feel ancient! LOL
SUE

old hand, er perhaps not 4 years 4 months ago #304003

• chrisbee1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
chrisbee 1 wrote:
I think you're right Parksy, my "membership" started when I changed my e-mail address at the end of last year although I have been contributing for a lot longer than that.

Strange, just looked at a post from last week and that says I joined in 2007.

chrisbee
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Bailey Unicorn III Valencia - Bailey listened to critics in 2014 and has come up with a more streamlined exterior for the 2015 Unicorn III Valencia (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)
2015 Compass Rallye 530 - The 2015 Compass Rallye 530 is a good looking caravan for couples (© Practical Caravan)
Sterling Eccles Sport 524 side view - There are new one-piece doors in the Sterling Eccles Sport 524, as well as those shiny 'Scorpion' alloy wheels – but the most exciting changes are inside (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Swift Lifestyle 2 review 1 - The Swift Lifestyle 2 works well in the evening, but – with its panoramic sunroof – it really shines during the day (© Bob Atkins/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on