• Page:

TOPIC: Incomplete Link

Incomplete Link 4 years 2 months ago #304005

• Parksy
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Enjoyin' Life
  • Thank you received: 63

Hi Haymarkets brainy dept
I've noticed that a url link to Caravan Sitefinder from the Advice Tab is incomplete.

www.practicalcaravan.com/advice/loading-your-caravan-safely

If forum members notice any incomplete links in other parts of the website this is a good place to bring them to the attention of the tekkie squad who can fix them.
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Incomplete Link 4 years 2 months ago #304006

It was an errant space in the link text and the URL – now fixed. Thanks for the heads-up...

Incomplete Link 4 years 2 months ago #304007

• Parksy
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Enjoyin' Life
  • Thank you received: 63

Thanks Andrew
I always refer new forum members who submit their introductions to the New Members section to the advice on offer via the tabs on the webpage.
Not only are they able to read sound advice about things such as loading, equipment etc., but the idea that this website consists of much more than the forum is implanted.

I like the other parts of the our new website and hope that it continues to expand.

I'd venture to suggest that an addition to the advice section on buying used tourers written by someone like Doug King would benefit newbies who often introduce themselves by mentioning that they are looking for their first ever caravan.
A paragraph on 'How to avoid buying a lemon' would certainly have helped me in times past. All too often we read forum posts where the 'pristine damp free palace on wheels' bought from 'online auction websites' ;0) when the buyer has only seen digital photos has turned out to be a waste of money dangerous health hazard on wheels fitted with dodgy tyres.
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Xplore 526

£14,999

The Practical Caravan 2015 Xplore 526 review - A rakish front panel and sporty graphics lend a fresh look to the 2015 Xplore 526 – read more in the Practical Caravan review (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Sterling Continental 630 review - The sculpted corners and streamlined shape of the Sterling Continental 630 are designed to improve fuel efficiency and stability on tow (© James Mann/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Lunar Delta TI review - The Lunar Delta TI's new graphics, spats and alloy wheels look great, but its profile could have been more distinctive (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan 2015 Coachman VIP 575/4 review - Coachman's VIP 575/4 puts a luxury, island-bad floorplan on a single axle, and does so handsomely – a great option for your caravan holidays (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on