Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Post order

Post order 6 years 2 months ago #304054

• chrisbee1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23

Having just read the Reversing Bleeper thead I have noticed the posts aren't in time order as you scroll down the page. I expect this just a glitch with the new forum but could be confusing if answers to posts appear before the question. More work for John & his team or am I getting confused in my dotage?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Most recent caravan reviews

Practical Caravan – Lunar Alaria TI review – 1 - The dark front is in keeping with other luxury Lunar caravans and the Alaria TI has a 1782kg MTPLM (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman Vision 450 review – 1 - As standard, you get high-spec kit such as alloy wheels and an AKS hitch on the 2017 Coachman Vision 450 (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman Pastiche 520 review – 1 - New graphics sharpen the appearance of this tourer which has an MTPLM of 1465kg (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Lunar Lexon 560 review – 1 - This 2017-season, single-axle four-berth has an MTPLM of 1440kg – and a brand-new panoramic front window (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on