Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Order of forum areas - personal choices?

Order of forum areas - personal choices? 5 years 7 months ago #309789

• ProfJohnL
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 286

Just an idea, and I don't know if it is even possible but, 

I tend to restrict my attention to a just a few of the forum areas and some I have never looked at, I am fairlybsure that other members will also have certain regularly visited area and some less so. it would make things easier if each person could order the areas to their own tastes.

Is it possible for each member to have a 'home' page where they can order the areas for their own personal use? or perhaps a preference list in their membership profile?

Unless I use quotes, All advice and opinions given are my own and are given in good faith and never believe anything you read on a forum unless you can validate and verify its source and content before acting on it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Practical Caravan's Lunar Clubman SE review - 1 - The 2016 Lunar Clubman SE costs £22,899 (plus the normal delivery charges) (© Nigel Hutson/Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan's Compass Corona 462 review - 1 - With its front lounge/bedroom and a rear washroom, this Compass Corona 462 is a classic two-berth (© Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan's Eriba Touring Troll 542 review - 1 - The Eriba Touring Troll 542 has knobbled white sidewalls, but the GT option gets you a smooth silver exterior (© Dave LF Smith/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Weinsberg CaraOne 400 LK review 1 - Knaus offshoot Weinsberg offers a lot at an affordable level and with a palatable MTPLM of 1100kg (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on