Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Order of forum areas - personal choices?

Order of forum areas - personal choices? 4 years 1 month ago #309789

• ProfJohnL
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 145

Just an idea, and I don't know if it is even possible but, 

I tend to restrict my attention to a just a few of the forum areas and some I have never looked at, I am fairlybsure that other members will also have certain regularly visited area and some less so. it would make things easier if each person could order the areas to their own tastes.

Is it possible for each member to have a 'home' page where they can order the areas for their own personal use? or perhaps a preference list in their membership profile?

All advice and opinions given are my own and are given in good faith, unless quoted with references, The reader should verify the information provided with relevant professionals before acting on it
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Swift Lifestyle 2 review 1 - The Swift Lifestyle 2 works well in the evening, but – with its panoramic sunroof – it really shines during the day (© Bob Atkins/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Lunar Quasar 586 review 1 - Smart new decals and wheel spats are among the few changes in the appearance of the Lunar Quasar 586 (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Buccaneer Cruiser review 1 - The wide body and the stylish grey GRP sidewalls hint at the luxurious feel of the Buccaneer Cruiser's interior (© Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan's Standard Pod review 1 - Fans of teardrop tourers will doubtless be charmed by the Standard Pod's retro style (© Practical Caravan)

Follow us on