Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Order of forum areas - personal choices?

Order of forum areas - personal choices? 6 years 3 weeks ago #309789

• ProfJohnL
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 350

Just an idea, and I don't know if it is even possible but, 
I tend to restrict my attention to a just a few of the forum areas and some I have never looked at, I am fairlybsure that other members will also have certain regularly visited area and some less so. it would make things easier if each person could order the areas to their own tastes.
Is it possible for each member to have a 'home' page where they can order the areas for their own personal use? or perhaps a preference list in their membership profile?
Unless I use quotes, All advice and opinions given are my own and are given in good faith. Never act on anything you read on a forum unless you can validate and verify its source and content.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Swift Basecamp Plus review – 1 - You can jazz up your Swift Basecamp with fancy external graphics for £795 (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan – Lunar Alaria TI review – 1 - The dark front is in keeping with other luxury Lunar caravans and the Alaria TI has a 1782kg MTPLM (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman Vision 450 review – 1 - As standard, you get high-spec kit such as alloy wheels and an AKS hitch on the 2017 Coachman Vision 450 (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman Pastiche 520 review – 1 - New graphics sharpen the appearance of this tourer which has an MTPLM of 1465kg (© Practical Caravan)

Follow us on