Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Order of forum areas - personal choices?

Order of forum areas - personal choices? 4 years 4 weeks ago #309789

• ProfJohnL
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 139

Just an idea, and I don't know if it is even possible but, 

I tend to restrict my attention to a just a few of the forum areas and some I have never looked at, I am fairlybsure that other members will also have certain regularly visited area and some less so. it would make things easier if each person could order the areas to their own tastes.

Is it possible for each member to have a 'home' page where they can order the areas for their own personal use? or perhaps a preference list in their membership profile?

All advice and opinions given are my own and are given in good faith, unless quoted with references, The reader should verify the information provided with relevant professionals before acting on it
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Xplore 526

£14,999

The Practical Caravan 2015 Xplore 526 review - A rakish front panel and sporty graphics lend a fresh look to the 2015 Xplore 526 – read more in the Practical Caravan review (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Sterling Continental 630 review - The sculpted corners and streamlined shape of the Sterling Continental 630 are designed to improve fuel efficiency and stability on tow (© James Mann/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Lunar Delta TI review - The Lunar Delta TI's new graphics, spats and alloy wheels look great, but its profile could have been more distinctive (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan 2015 Coachman VIP 575/4 review - Coachman's VIP 575/4 puts a luxury, island-bad floorplan on a single axle, and does so handsomely – a great option for your caravan holidays (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on