• Page:

TOPIC: Logout

Logout 4 years 1 month ago #309944

• Mel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • member of the Woosie Club
  • Thank you received: 35

When I leave the forum, should it automatically log me out?  It doesn't.  I've ben away for the weekend and had could not have logged out at the last visit as when I switched on today, there I was.
  Does it matter if I am perpetually logged in?? 
mel 
Queen mel

may the road rise up to meet you
may the wind be always at your back...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Logout 4 years 1 month ago #309945

• Soozeeg
  • Platinum Boarder
Dunno, Mel.  I'm permanently logged in, unless I get logged out when I clear my cookies/cache/whatever the expression is, or my computer has had enough and mysteriously shuts itself down (which it does, infuriatingly, from time to time
).  Saves logging in each time, I suppose!
SUE

Logout 4 years 1 month ago #309946

• Mel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • member of the Woosie Club
  • Thank you received: 35

Thanks Sue.  We'll remain blissful in our ignorance.

mel
Queen mel

may the road rise up to meet you
may the wind be always at your back...

Logout 4 years 1 month ago #309947

• Parksy
  • Enjoyin' Life
  • Thank you received: 65

Websites leave what are known as 'cookies' on your computer Mel and these store and gather pieces of information such as log ins, passwords etc.
You can disable cookies by opening the Tools menu, click on Options, then Privacy where the information about the cookies on your computer will be shown. If you decide to disable the cookies you would need to log in every time.
It's easier to simply log out of this website and log in again when necessary if remaining logged in is a problem. Just click on Logout underneath your username at the top of the forum page.
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Swift Lifestyle 2 review 1 - The Swift Lifestyle 2 works well in the evening, but – with its panoramic sunroof – it really shines during the day (© Bob Atkins/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Lunar Quasar 586 review 1 - Smart new decals and wheel spats are among the few changes in the appearance of the Lunar Quasar 586 (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Buccaneer Cruiser review 1 - The wide body and the stylish grey GRP sidewalls hint at the luxurious feel of the Buccaneer Cruiser's interior (© Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan's Standard Pod review 1 - Fans of teardrop tourers will doubtless be charmed by the Standard Pod's retro style (© Practical Caravan)

Follow us on