Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Attn. Mods

Attn. Mods 4 years 1 month ago #310140

• Soozeeg
  • Platinum Boarder
In the Buyers Guide:  Caravans forum there are a couple of topics which had a final reply by someone calling themselves 'Fastcashloans' - clearly someone touting for business.  One of you Mods has presumably removed the replies, but left behind their 'footprint' as being the last posted reply in the list, if you understand what I mean.
SUE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Attn. Mods 4 years 1 month ago #310141

I saw and removed the fastcash posts and banned him/her from the forum.
Why his/her footprint is still showing I have no idea, but they cannot post again on here.

What is even more silly about spammers is they are located in the USA, so any loans would be in Dollars.............
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Swift Lifestyle 2 review 1 - The Swift Lifestyle 2 works well in the evening, but – with its panoramic sunroof – it really shines during the day (© Bob Atkins/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Lunar Quasar 586 review 1 - Smart new decals and wheel spats are among the few changes in the appearance of the Lunar Quasar 586 (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Buccaneer Cruiser review 1 - The wide body and the stylish grey GRP sidewalls hint at the luxurious feel of the Buccaneer Cruiser's interior (© Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan's Standard Pod review 1 - Fans of teardrop tourers will doubtless be charmed by the Standard Pod's retro style (© Practical Caravan)

Follow us on