Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Attn. Mods

Attn. Mods 4 years 8 months ago #310140

• Soozeeg
  • Platinum Boarder
In the Buyers Guide:  Caravans forum there are a couple of topics which had a final reply by someone calling themselves 'Fastcashloans' - clearly someone touting for business.  One of you Mods has presumably removed the replies, but left behind their 'footprint' as being the last posted reply in the list, if you understand what I mean.
SUE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Attn. Mods 4 years 8 months ago #310141

I saw and removed the fastcash posts and banned him/her from the forum.
Why his/her footprint is still showing I have no idea, but they cannot post again on here.

What is even more silly about spammers is they are located in the USA, so any loans would be in Dollars.............
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Xplore 434

£14,594

Xplore 434 caravan review front - It's just 6.39m long and 2.18m wide, but the Xplore 434 packs in twin lounges, a kitchen and compact washroom (© Practical Caravan/Phil Russell)
Pino Pi 2010 micro caravan review - Clip the table to the Pino Pi 2010 caravan's side to dine al fresco (© Practical Caravan)
Swift Conqueror 645 review - If you're looking for a luxurious caravan for two, read the Practical Caravan expert's verdict on the Swift Conqueror 645  (© The Swift Group/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Adria Altea 362LH Forth review 1 - The Adria Altea 362LH Forth has polyester sidewalls, while the 4four receives aluminium (© Bryony Symes/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on