Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Attn. Mods

Attn. Mods 3 years 11 months ago #310140

• Soozeeg
  • Platinum Boarder
In the Buyers Guide:  Caravans forum there are a couple of topics which had a final reply by someone calling themselves 'Fastcashloans' - clearly someone touting for business.  One of you Mods has presumably removed the replies, but left behind their 'footprint' as being the last posted reply in the list, if you understand what I mean.
SUE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Attn. Mods 3 years 11 months ago #310141

I saw and removed the fastcash posts and banned him/her from the forum.
Why his/her footprint is still showing I have no idea, but they cannot post again on here.

What is even more silly about spammers is they are located in the USA, so any loans would be in Dollars.............
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Lunar Delta TI review - The Lunar Delta TI's new graphics, spats and alloy wheels look great, but its profile could have been more distinctive (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan 2015 Coachman VIP 575/4 review - Coachman's VIP 575/4 puts a luxury, island-bad floorplan on a single axle, and does so handsomely – a great option for your caravan holidays (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan 2015 Elddis Affinity 554 review - New graphics help break up the uninterrupted expanse of sidewall on the nearside of the Elddis Affinity 554, which adds a new layout to the range for 2015 (© Practical Caravan)

Venus 540/4

£14,399

Practical Caravan reviews the Venus 540/4 - The Venus 540/4 underwent a full redesign, including splashes of colour, but it still looks fairly boxy, observe Practical Caravan's reviewers (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on