Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wallace

Wallace 4 years 9 months ago #313964

I'm guessing as nothing has been posted that the posts by Wallace have been deleted. The one in the Hi Di Hi and Swifttalk threads have vanished.
Methinks Wallace is our old friend MacHighlander and if so I took no offence at his insults to me!!  If it wasn't him I still wasn't offended 

Maybe it was my reply that caused the deletion but again it was all in jest and I'm sure Wallace, or whoever he is, wouldn't have been offended. If he was then tough ... heh! heh! heh!   

“If there is anyone on the forum whom I have not insulted, I apologise profusely. ”
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Swift Lifestyle 4 review 1 - The traditional layout means the Lifestyle 4 has a compact body, with a shipping length of 6.39m (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan's 2016 Buccaneer Clipper review - front - At almost £30,899 on the road, few of us can afford the luxurious 2016 Buccaneer Clipper  (© Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan's Coachman Vision 570 review -  - An Al-Ko AKS hitch stabiliser and alloy wheels are fitted to the Vision 570 as standard
 (© Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan's 2016 Lunar Lexon 570 review - Front  - The 2016 Lunar Lexon 570 is well specced and costs just under £20,000
 (© Practical Caravan/Andy Jenkinson)

Follow us on