Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: To the Mods

To the Mods 9 years 1 week ago #38039

Dear SIr & M'lady mods,

Would you please stop logging me off, it is a bit tiresome. Will you consider letting me stay on if I promise to be a good boy? I promise not to swear at other users or insult anyone, but I cannot promise not to give my forthright views an airing. I see stinky is now not so smelly and I too would like to hop about less become more of a captain than a Kanga. What do you think?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the Mods 9 years 1 week ago #38040

Well Kanga my old matey, I cant find it in myself to lobby for your cause in the Lords this time especially after they booted me off that crappy site you're a member of. Nobody in there lobbied for Roy and the Right Honourable me's cause. So I'm afraid it looks as if its back to the penal colony and the rock pile for you. If its any consolation its Roo mating time down under so I'll have a word with Governor I.B.Ballbreaker and see if he can let you out for a few days to make some Joey's. ;O)

“If there is anyone on the forum whom I have not insulted, I apologise profusely. ”

To the Mods 9 years 1 week ago #38041

• Janey1
  • Expert Boarder
Oh please Lord, don't give him permission to breed .... :-O !!

To the Mods 9 years 1 week ago #38042

Oh please Lord, don't give him permission to breed .... :-O !!
lmaaaoooooooo

“If there is anyone on the forum whom I have not insulted, I apologise profusely. ”

To the Mods 9 years 1 week ago #38043

No, please let Kanga breed.......BREED and LEAVE !!!!!

To the Mods 9 years 1 week ago #38044

Hi All

I have tried to keep a low profile in the more recent Kanga issues but I will say here and now that the forum is better without him and I for one never did find his banter amusing and can quite happily live without it.

Black ball from me

To the Mods 9 years 1 week ago #38045

• mcghee
  • Platinum Boarder
when you see a post which is obviously pitched to incite unpleasantness why reply to it?these folk who think theyre clever thrive on the types who get fired up easily.sit back from them,theyll soon give it in.

there are two ways to have enough. one is to accumulate more. the other is to desire less.

To the Mods 9 years 1 week ago #38046

• CliveV
  • Platinum Boarder
I am sure no surprize from me either.

Black Ball

The Forum is FAR better without the inane antics and attention seeking.

But it depends what you want - a school playground with its share of bullys trying to dictate their own particular brand of reality or a sensible forum where differences can be discussed in an adult way without the swearing and abusive postings.

To the Mods 9 years 1 week ago #38047

Can we all have a bit of decorum in this thread please and remember our political correctness, Black Ball is a NO NO.

To the Mods 9 years 1 week ago #38048

• PaulA3
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry Kanga its a black ball from me to, you have blotted your copy book to many times.

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Swift Lifestyle 2 review 1 - The Swift Lifestyle 2 works well in the evening, but – with its panoramic sunroof – it really shines during the day (© Bob Atkins/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Lunar Quasar 586 review 1 - Smart new decals and wheel spats are among the few changes in the appearance of the Lunar Quasar 586 (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Buccaneer Cruiser review 1 - The wide body and the stylish grey GRP sidewalls hint at the luxurious feel of the Buccaneer Cruiser's interior (© Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan's Standard Pod review 1 - Fans of teardrop tourers will doubtless be charmed by the Standard Pod's retro style (© Practical Caravan)

Follow us on