Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Trolls

Trolls 8 years 8 months ago #44529

Sorry, but had to delete the whole thread, as a large part had degenerated into an unseemly exchange between a few users.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trolls 8 years 8 months ago #44530

• trucker
  • Platinum Boarder
Do something about the Troll then!!!!

Trolls 8 years 8 months ago #44531

Some of the least tasteful posts were from bona fide forum users!

Trolls 8 years 8 months ago #44532

..... in fairness Your Moddyship the posts I saw were retalliatory.

“If there is anyone on the forum whom I have not insulted, I apologise profusely. ”

Trolls 8 years 8 months ago #44533

Cris

Unfortunately I don't have the option of locking a thread.

Sometimes threads become so off track, degenerating into mud-slinging, that becomes impossible to moderate. It would takes hours reading every word carefully in case it could cause offence.

Anyway, talking about trolls and calling them names only encourages their return.

Trolls 8 years 8 months ago #44534

...... but dont give me a weeks ban until Thursday because Ive got 2 days to run on my MSN ban yet :O( the maids are looking after Steves needs and at the moment I'm constipated so go easy on me your Moddyship :O)

“If there is anyone on the forum whom I have not insulted, I apologise profusely. ”

Trolls 8 years 8 months ago #44535

...... but dont give me a weeks ban until Thursday because Ive got 2 days to run on my MSN ban yet :O( the maids are looking after Steves needs and at the moment I'm constipated so go easy on me your Moddyship :O)
oops threads gone :O(

Trolls 8 years 8 months ago #44536

• Lol1
  • Platinum Boarder
The mod's been to the gym L.B. You have to be quick these days, or the rug gets pulled from under you pronto!

�

Trolls 8 years 8 months ago #44537

The mod's been to the gym L.B. You have to be quick these days, or the rug gets pulled from under you pronto!
heheheh!

Trolls 8 years 8 months ago #44538

I'm getting my secretary to draft a letter to Haymarket Towers instructing Lady Newby to make a bonus payment for this month on His Moddyships salary for working extra hard. I have also instructed her Ladyship to look into a more technical way of deleting abusive posts because rubber erasers went out with the Ark.

Most recent caravan reviews

Xplore 526

£14,999

The Practical Caravan 2015 Xplore 526 review - A rakish front panel and sporty graphics lend a fresh look to the 2015 Xplore 526 – read more in the Practical Caravan review (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Sterling Continental 630 review - The sculpted corners and streamlined shape of the Sterling Continental 630 are designed to improve fuel efficiency and stability on tow (© James Mann/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Lunar Delta TI review - The Lunar Delta TI's new graphics, spats and alloy wheels look great, but its profile could have been more distinctive (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan 2015 Coachman VIP 575/4 review - Coachman's VIP 575/4 puts a luxury, island-bad floorplan on a single axle, and does so handsomely – a great option for your caravan holidays (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on