Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ACSI GPS Download

ACSI GPS Download 6 months 3 weeks ago #379158

• airsiggy
  • Junior Boarder

In previous years I have had no problem in downloading the ACSI Sites GPS coordinates from their website onto my computer then onto my Tomtom.
This year (2014) they seem to have 'automated ' the download system so that it goes straight onto the Satnav.  Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working in my case and I cannot find a way (to my embarassment) to circumvent or use the automated system.
I'm sure somebody can point out where I'm being a bit slow.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

ACSI GPS Download 6 months 3 weeks ago #379159

• Wanderer1
  • Expert Boarder

That's two of us "a bit slow" suspect there may be a queue forming.
Hope you/we get a solution - now is this a blatant post hijack 

ACSI GPS Download 6 months 1 day ago #379160

• airsiggy
  • Junior Boarder

Found out how to put the ACSI locations onto your TomTom. When the site positions are downloaded onto your computer they are saved in "TomTom Home". In "home" you select "add traffic, etc", then select "POI".  In the top of the POI page put " ACSI " in the search box and up comes the 2014 positions. Just "add" to your TomTom (Satnav connected to the computer of course).
Easy when you apply the grey cells.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Bailey Pursuit 560-5 review - At 1441kg, the Bailey Pursuit 560-5 makes a sensible match for a family estate or small SUV, say Practical Caravan's expert reviewers (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman Vision 580/5 review - Coachman's designers made the new Vision range, including the 580/5, look contemporary inside and out, say Practical Caravan's reviewers (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)

Xplore 574

£14,199

The definitive Practical Caravan Xplore 574 review - Elddis revamped its Xplore range as a brand and launched the 574, write Practical Caravan's experts (© Rob Ganley/Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan reviews Lunar Clubman Saros Edition SE - Practical Caravan's expert reviewers found a lot to like in the Lunar Clubman Saros Edition SE (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on