Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sticking windows

Sticking windows 4 years 1 month ago #295881

• Lennie
  • Junior Boarder
I have a 2008 Senator and have just come back from my first trip away this year. I found that when trying to open any of the windows the rubber seal was sticking to the "glass". Has anyone else had this problem? I tryed using Thetford maintainance spray as a lubrication without success.

Lennie
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sticking windows 4 years 1 month ago #295882

• Lutz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Vaseline is suitable to prevent rubber from sticking and it doesn't attack the rubber, either.
Lexus RX400h
Dethleffs Beduin 545V
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Bailey Pursuit 560-5 review - At 1441kg, the Bailey Pursuit 560-5 makes a sensible match for a family estate or small SUV, say Practical Caravan's expert reviewers (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman Vision 580/5 review - Coachman's designers made the new Vision range, including the 580/5, look contemporary inside and out, say Practical Caravan's reviewers (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)

Xplore 574

£14,199

The definitive Practical Caravan Xplore 574 review - Elddis revamped its Xplore range as a brand and launched the 574, write Practical Caravan's experts (© Rob Ganley/Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan reviews Lunar Clubman Saros Edition SE - Practical Caravan's expert reviewers found a lot to like in the Lunar Clubman Saros Edition SE (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on