Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Used Hyundai Terravan review

Used Hyundai Terravan review 1 year 1 week ago #413458

• LizziePope
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 152
It's not pretty, but it is a pretty special tow car – click here to read our top tips if you want a Hyundai Terracan to be your next tow car.
Digital Editor, Practical Caravan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Used Hyundai Terravan review 1 year 5 days ago #413829

• filippo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
A good and fair write up. Agreed looks not to everyone's taste. I purchased an 07 plate 18 months ago with 50k on full history limited spec for £6k. utterly reliable, its a merc block and Mitsubishi running gear basically. Well built comfortable and very spacious. Diff can be a problem but only after hard use or neglect. changing diff oil not a big job. Can recommend them.
good review!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LizziePope

Used Hyundai Terravan review 3 months 2 weeks ago #426213

• thomas_374576025
  • Junior Boarder
hi lizzie i have a terry for two years and it is a great towcar mines a 2004 i had a pajero for 15 years and that took us everywhere i hope this car does the same cheers .tom

tjturner

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan 2017 Coachman VIP 565 review – 1 - The VIP’s looks have stayed fairly constant since 2012, yet it remains a desirable luxury tourer – plus, the front gas locker door boasts double locks (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Caravelair Antarès 476 review – 1 - The Caravelair Antarès 476's quirky, one 'eye' looks hint at the unusual layout inside – it has an MTPLM of 1200kg (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Buccaneer Galera review – 1 - The silver sides are new and give the 2017-season Buccaneer caravans a distinctive, upmarket look (© Andy Jenkinson/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Hymer Nova GL 470 review – 1 - Its external styling is a little boxy and retro, but there's no getting away from the Hymer Nova GL 470's £27,690 price and 1700kg MTPLM (© Practical Caravan)

Follow us on