KIA'S SEDONA MPV has long been a favourite of caravanners. High kerbweight, loads of space and sensibly priced, it has plenty to commend it.
The latest version is fitted with Kia's formidable 2.2 CRDi diesel engine which replaced the 2.9ltr diesel a couple of years ago. More punch and improved economy were the result. But the Sedona is getting on a bit now. David Motton finds out whether the Sedona is still a sensible option for caravanners.
Related Caravan news
- All-new Tow Car Awards website
THE TOW CAR Awards now has a dedicated website, carrying full reviews, images and data of all 46 cars tested in the 2013 event. What’s more, it also features …
- Britain's best towcar announced
VOLKSWAGEN'S PASSAT ESTATE 2.0 TDI 170 Bluemotion Sport has been named the overall winner in the Towcar Awards 2011.
- Dacia Duster wins best budget 4x4 Tow Car award
THE DACIA DUSTER took the ‘Best Budget 4x4’ award at the 2013 Tow Car Awards. From just £13,495, which is less than you’d pay for the tiny Kia Rio three-door, …
- Exciting new Volkswagen Tiguan images released
Pictures of the revised VW Tiguan have been released ahead of its public debut at the Geneva Motor Show next month.
The current Tiguan has a kerbweight …
Latest Caravan news
- Sterling, Bailey and Skoda star in our latest TV show
- Practical Caravan September 2014 issue
- Wonderful Wales, top tourers and more in our TV show
- Practical Caravan’s new caravans of 2015