We all want to know when we’ll be able to get back out on the road again, so with that in mind, here’s everything that you need to know about post lockdown camping, travel and touring over the months ahead, and we’ve lots of information on social distance camping. This is your one-stop shop for everything caravan travel related!
When will campsites re-open, and which campsites and caravan parks are open?
We reveal what we know about when caravan sites will reopen in the UK, and how they will offer social distance camping.
Where can I go in my motorhome or campervan post lockdown?
- Get inspiration from our caravan travel guides
- Stay at one of our Top 100 Sites – the best campsites in the UK, according to our readers – and many of which are campsites that are open all year
- Download a PDF of our brilliant Top 100 Sites Guide for 2020
- Have your say for our Top 100 Sites Guide 2021
How can I do social distance camping?
You’re going to need to keep your distance while camping post-lockdown – here are some inspirational travel advice on how you can do just that, as well as some brilliant sites to visit…
- It’s easy to go off-grid in a caravan – we reveal how
- Go walking from any one of these Scottish campsites
- Read about Covid safety measures the industry is taking
- Enjoy a socially distanced stroll from one of these great campsites for walking
Caravans for beginners
- Our caravan guide for beginners is the place to start your caravanning life!
Get a quote for a caravan now
How it works
We work with the UK’s best caravan manufacturers to match your requirements with their products. Just tell us what you need from a caravan and we’ll forward your details on to the most suitable ones. They’ll then contact you to see if you want to take things forward.
1. Enter your details below. Simply tell us a bit about what you want from a caravan, and leave some contact details.
2. We search our database. We’ll match your requirements with the services and prices that our partners offer.
3. Partners will contact you. Only the suppliers who match your requirements will reach out to you.
If you’ve enjoyed reading this article, why not get the latest news, reviews and features delivered direct to your door or inbox every month. Take advantage of our brilliant Practical Caravan magazine SUBSCRIBERS’ OFFER and SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER for regular weekly updates on all things caravan related.
Here’s everything that you need to know about post lockdown camping, travel and touring over the months ahead, and we've lots of information on social distance camping