Lizzie PopeSee other articles filed in ‘Competitions’ written by Lizzie Pope
Here at Practical Caravan we are giving our readers an exclusive opportunity to enter one of Britain's biggest caravanning competitions.
In association with leading UK dealer Raymond James Caravans, you could win a fantastic prize package, stuffed with up to £10,000-worth of touring kit.
Want to win? Just fill in the form below and hit 'submit', or head to the Raymond James stand at the NEC Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show from 20-25 February – it's stand 1210 in hall 1.
The winner will be invited to Raymond James Caravans to collect their prize, with a free two-night stay at Atherstone Caravan Site on 21-22 April 2018, plus dinner with key supporting partners and the Raymond James team.
Raymond James Caravans is an NCC-approved family business that's been established for over 40 years, based in north Warwickshire, just off the A5. It sells new and used caravans, and offers servicing and accident-repair work, too.
Organised by Raymond James Caravans, in association with Practical Caravan and a host of top UK leisure brands, the lucky winner's prize package will include:
- a Kampa Ace Air 400 All Season awning, worth £1299.99
- a Powrtouch Evolution electronically engaged motor mover, worth £1275 (fitted)
- £1000-worth of caravanning accessories from Bailey of Bristol
- £1000-worth of caravanning accessories from Erwin Hymer Group UK
- £1000-worth of caravanning accessories from Coachman Caravans
- an Emove motor mover, worth £995
- an Avtex 248DRS TV/DVD plus TourerOne sat-nav system, worth £800
- a £750 voucher to spend on Truma products
- a Dorema Porch Awning, worth £699
- an Arnchem Diamondbrite Paintwork protection pack, worth up to £499
- a Vi Mondo Outdoor table and four Deluxe Chairs, worth £399
- a Cadac Carri Chef 2 Gas BBQ, worth £229
- a Safefill 7.5kg Gas Cylinder and European Adaptor Kit, worth £219
There must be something in that list that takes your fancy!
So, what are you waiting for? Be sure to enter by 11.59pm on 26 February 2018 – good luck!