|Overall length29m||Overall width8m||Overall height--||Axle--|
Bullet 257RSS 2019, (2019) Touring Caravans for sale
This caravan is most suited to fully service seasonal pitches and is not generally a caravan we would expect our customers to tow.
Sleeps 5; Length 29ft 11” (9.119m); Single slide, rear lounge, kitchen, U-shaped dinette and sofa bed, entertainment centre, master bedroom with queen size bed, and Jack & Jill bathroom
* Sleeps: 6
* Slides: 1
* Length: 29ft 11” / 9.119m including tow bar
* Width: 8ft / 2.438m plus slide (3ft / 0.914m)
* Height: 10ft 8” / 3.251m
* Interior Colour: Gunmetal
* Shipping Weight: 2,293 kg
* Payload: 207 kg
* Hitch: 259 kg
* Fresh Water Tank: 163 Litres / 36 UK gallons
* Grey Water Tank: 114 Litres / 25 UK gallons
* Black Water Tank: 114 Litres / 25 UK gallons
* Master Bedroom Bed: 5’ / 1.524m width x 6’ 2’’ / 1.880m length
* Refrigerator Type: Gas/Electric/Battery
* Refrigerator Size: 8 cu ft
* Range: 3 burner hob and oven
* Awning Type: Electric with LED lighting
* Awnings Size: 1no. 19ft / 5.791m
* Water Heater: Gas/Electric (quick recovery 61 litres)
* Heating: Blown Hot Air
* AC: 15,000 BTU
* TV: LED flat screen
* Shower Type: Radius Glass Fronted Cubicle
* Outside Kitchen: Yes
Features and Options
The rear living Bullet 257RSS features a single slide for added interior space, an en-suite bathroom and outdoor kitchen, plus more!
As you step inside the kitchen / living area is on your left, the master bedroom to the right and in front is the bathroom. The kitchen area has a pantry for storage, refrigerator, three burner range, microwave and large kitchen sink. Opposite and within the slide is a u-shaped dinette that converts into an additional bed. This is the perfect space for enjoying your meals, or just relaxing.
Adjacent and to the rear is a 5’8’’ / 1.2727m wide sofa bed. An entertainment centre can easily be viewed from both the sofa bed and dinette.
The bathroom features a radius glass fronted shower, toilet, and vanity unit with wash basin. A second door from the bathroom leads into the master bedroom.
In the front master bedroom you will comfortably sleep on a king size bed with dual bedside wardrobes. There are also overhead cabinets, and a laundry chute.
The exterior front pass-through compartment provides additional space to easily stow away all of your outdoor gear.
You will also enjoy the outside kitchen which features a refrigerator, two burner cooktop and storage. It is perfect for cooking and dining outdoors.
The trailer is winterised (floors, tanks and pipework insulated in addition to the roof and walls) for the cold winter months and has air conditioning as standard for the warmer summer months. This allows you to utilise your trailer for 12 months of the year.
1-RV offer a delivery and relocation service throughout the UK and Europe (charges will apply for this service).
Full Service Pitches available at parks in Spain, Devon, Somerset and Cornwall.
For further details please complete the enquiry form below or alternatively call us on 07542 909400.