Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: where are the dealers

where are the dealers 2 months 5 days ago #452298

• waffler
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
We are thinking about looking at different manufacturers especially those that do well in the customer survey. I can't find a dealer anywhere near us, West Midlands. I did email a dealer asking about their stock but had no reply. Any suggestions? We are touring down south and in Essex this year so could look there.
Coachman VIP565 and Kia Sorento KX3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

where are the dealers 2 months 5 days ago #452299

• Gagakev
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 302
waffler wrote:
We are thinking about looking at different manufacturers especially those that do well in the customer survey. I can't find a dealer anywhere near us, West Midlands. I did email a dealer asking about their stock but had no reply. Any suggestions? We are touring down south and in Essex this year so could look there.

Have a peep on here Adria dealers UK on the map click on the red logo. Happy hunting.
Sir Gagakev WC (3 BAR)

Shogun Equippe3.2DTi tugging Fleetwood Sonata Symphony

where are the dealers 2 months 4 days ago #452371

• Raywood
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 517
They are pretty thin on the ground which is probably holding sales back. I do wonder about them but over 50 miles to nearest dealer. They are heavy compared with home grown models but that might be because they are better built.
Ray

where are the dealers 2 months 1 day ago #452528

• FrintonMike
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
If you are coming to Essex Caravan World in Thorrington, just north of Colchester are Adria dealers

where are the dealers 2 months 9 hours ago #452648

• Buckman
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
Most caravan dealers will probably not bother to read emails. Why don't you phone them. Down south I can recommend Northam Farm. When we collected the caravan we stayed on their site for 5 nights FOC. Any issues that we found they corrected straight away which is why it is in their best interest to do a proper PDI.

where are the dealers 1 month 4 weeks ago #452942

• Lappy
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
I bought my Astella from Roundstone Caravans in Horsham (Surrey?), but have it serviced by Bristol caravans who are the nearest Adria dealership.
Regards,

where are the dealers 1 month 3 weeks ago #453026

• FrintonMike
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Caravan World feature on this weeks Caravan Finder TV programme with Adria vans featuring

Most recent caravan reviews

Bailey Phoenix 640 - The Bailey Phoenix 640 is a great starter van for comfort-seeking couples (© Practical Caravan)
Adria Adora Sava 623 DT - For 2019, Adria introduces a brand new model, the 5-berth twin-axle Adora Sava (© Practical Motorhome)
The Unicorn Vigo has had a facelift - The fourth generation of the Vigo has a revamped look to the front of the van (© Practical Caravan)
Osprey 866 exterior - The Elddis Osprey 866 dealer special edition has unique decals down its GRP sides (© Practical Caravan/Andrew Jenkinson)