Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: where are the dealers

where are the dealers 4 days 12 hours ago #452298

• waffler
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
We are thinking about looking at different manufacturers especially those that do well in the customer survey. I can't find a dealer anywhere near us, West Midlands. I did email a dealer asking about their stock but had no reply. Any suggestions? We are touring down south and in Essex this year so could look there.
Coachman VIP565 and Kia Sorento KX3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

where are the dealers 4 days 11 hours ago #452299

• Gagakev
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
waffler wrote:
We are thinking about looking at different manufacturers especially those that do well in the customer survey. I can't find a dealer anywhere near us, West Midlands. I did email a dealer asking about their stock but had no reply. Any suggestions? We are touring down south and in Essex this year so could look there.

Have a peep on here Adria dealers UK on the map click on the red logo. Happy hunting.
Sir Gagakev WC (3 BAR)

Shogun Equippe3.2DTi tugging Fleetwood Sonata Symphony

where are the dealers 3 days 11 hours ago #452371

• Raywood
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 471
They are pretty thin on the ground which is probably holding sales back. I do wonder about them but over 50 miles to nearest dealer. They are heavy compared with home grown models but that might be because they are better built.
Ray

where are the dealers 19 hours 7 minutes ago #452528

• FrintonMike
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
If you are coming to Essex Caravan World in Thorrington, just north of Colchester are Adria dealers

Most recent caravan reviews

Osprey 866 exterior - The Elddis Osprey 866 dealer special edition has unique decals down its GRP sides (© Practical Caravan/Andrew Jenkinson)
Swift Freestyle SE S6 TD_002_w - Swift's Freestyle SE S6 TD is a dealer special edition exclusively retailed by Lowdham Leisureworld (© Niall Hampton/Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan Inos review - 1 - The Inos has a very straight front panel (© Peter Baber/Practical Caravan)
2018 Lunar Clubman SI_05 - The new graphics are rather understated, but grabhandles are illuminated. (© Practical Caravan)