TOPIC: How do we know

How do we know 4 years 8 months ago #381413

• smiley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
How do we know which is our area...

I on central england but what area does this cover, I wait fo an answer

smiley Swift Challenger
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How do we know 4 years 8 months ago #381414

• Parksy
  • Retired
  • Thank you received: 1016
The central region covers from roughly Lincolnshire - Staffordshire in the north to Northants- Gloucestershire in the south
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Parksy.

How do we know 4 years 8 months ago #381421

• smiley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
So is warwickshire central?

smiley Swift Challenger

How do we know 4 years 8 months ago #381429

• LizziePope
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 282
The homepage for each section should give you a full breakdown – the regions correlate with those in our travel section. Central England is officially (on here!) defined as: Cheshire, Derbyshire, Notts, Leicestershire, Rutland, Shropshire, Staffs, Herefordshire, Worcs, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Northants, Beds, Bucks, Herts, Berks, Oxon. Hope that helps! So, yes, Warwickshire is central! :)
Digital Editor, Practical Caravan

How do we know 4 years 8 months ago #381448

• kopite
  • Platinum Boarder
glad I'm in the right area now anyone else from beds?
Lunar Lexon 530 
kia sportage
Sir WC Kopite

How do we know 4 years 8 months ago #381467

• BedfordGeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
Hi Kopite,
I replied to your ordinal mail, but on the east region section.

Regards,
George
Swift Challenger 565 + Kia Titan Sportage

How do we know 4 years 8 months ago #381534

• kopite
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi George
I think we last spoke just after you picked your van up how the devil are you?
I should have been a scouser love the city and people and had many a good time but was born in beds and been here ever since.
I live in Maulden nice little village just 174 miles from Anfield :(
Lunar Lexon 530 
kia sportage
Sir WC Kopite

How do we know 4 years 8 months ago #381601

• BedfordGeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
Hi Kopite,
My memory is not as good as it used to be, but I am keeping well, and ready for our first trip this year next week. We are off to the C & CC Club site at Great Malvern for 3 nights so we can dust off the van, after it has been in storage since November.
You are correct Liverpool is a great place, and I am proud to come from there. I used to go on the kop as a boy of about 12, having climbed out of the boys pen, it was so safe and we were always looked after by the fans. My first game I can remember was against Cardiff in 1953, when my dad took me in at the Anfield Road end..
I know Maulden as I have refereed there many years ago, but I don't think they have a team now. In fact my wife is going to the Dog & Badger the week after next, for her ladies group night out. .
Best regards,
George
Swift Challenger 565 + Kia Titan Sportage

How do we know 4 years 6 months ago #384966

• Thingy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 355
I think it grossy unfair that we civilised people of the East Midlands should be unceremonially lumped into a group with that rough lot over in the West Midlands. I shall speak to my MP. There is a very clear border which should be recognized. ;)
Shogun 3.2 SG3 (197) tugging Stirling Continental 530
(Im a caravanner - if it aint broke -it will be tomorrow.)

How do we know 4 years 6 months ago #384986

• Parksy
  • Retired
  • Thank you received: 1016
As a West Midlander and a proud Blackcountryman I have to say that there are no finer people than the hard grafters who once manufactured everything that was worth having here in the West Midlands.
Don't believe everything that you've been told, our spoken dialect might sound rough to some but it would have been easily understood by William Shakespeare because it's a variation of Old English, and if we look a bit rough the rugged exterior contains the heart of a lion ;)
Check it out for yourself, there are some lovely touring parks within a 30 minute drive of the industrial heartland and there's lots to see and do, Have a Look Here
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Sprite Super Quattro FB - The new 8ft-wide Sprite Super Quattro FB has lots of space for a family on tour, but how much difference does that extra width really make? (© Practical Caravan)
Coachman VIP 460 2019 - The Coachman VIP 460 is an extended two-berth with lots of space for a couple to tour in comfort (© Practical Caravan)
2019 Compass Capiro 462 - The Capiro 462 has a smart, contemporary exterior, ATC fitted as standard and a large front gas locker for extra storage (© Practical Caravan)
Bailey Phoenix 420 - The exterior of the new Phoenix is smartly finished in white GRP, with understated graphics (© Practical Caravan)