Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Cordless Drill for Lowering Legs

Cordless Drill for Lowering Legs 2 months 2 weeks ago #440201

• jamestaylor18
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I have just got a cheap drill driver from B&Q that i use. If it can drill holes in brick, them i am pretty sure it can put 4 legs down & 4 back up again without needing a charge surely?
James :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cordless Drill for Lowering Legs 2 months 2 weeks ago #440209

• Craigyoung
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Happy Touring
  • Thank you received: 146
Thats all mine is but batteries dont last forever ! :P
Ford Kuga 2.oTdi & a Sprite Major 6TD

Sir Crying - will get to
the round table some day ! ( sorry but can't get the Pink writing on my phone)!?

Cordless Drill for Lowering Legs 2 months 2 weeks ago #440225

• Parksy
  • Retired
  • Thank you received: 602
The batteries on this thread seem to be lasting well! It was started 5 years and 7 months ago, and revived by somebody who has never posted before. Spam merchants often try their luck first on old topics to see if we notice them :unsure:
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cordless Drill for Lowering Legs 2 months 1 week ago #440451

• RayS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 120
A good way to increase battery life is to keep the screws in the steady legs clean and well lubricated.

Ray S . 

Cordless Drill for Lowering Legs 2 months 1 week ago #440457

• VicMallows
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 72
RayS wrote:
A good way to increase battery life is to keep the screws in the steady legs clean and well lubricated.

You must be psychic :ohmy: I have just spent an hour under the 'van doing just that....along with the other routine checks. (Perfect day here in in the South .....but you never know how long 'till the next one!).

Cordless Drill for Lowering Legs 2 months 1 week ago #440467

• EH52ARH
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 399
Yes lovely day in R. Milton keynes as well ,thought might be going out next weekend with friend who have just bought a new caravan, but taking over three weeks for a dealer to get the ex display model ready.
A bit over the top timewise.
As I got our van from the showroom to towaway, in 5 days , at Caravanland , before they went bust. Back in 2013.
Forgot the.. thread, our new vaner said no they give us a handle to wind the legs down. . Bet he goes back to the shop.
Hutch
The site must be around here somewhere.????
2014, Sante Fe, 2013 Coachman, 560, VOP, Woburn Sands , Milton Keynes
Sir Were-Rabbit.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Parksy. Reason: Dealer identity

Most recent caravan reviews

Venus 570/4

£16,499

The Practical Caravan Venus 570/4 review – 1 - Tweaked for 2018, the Venus 570/4 is priced from £16,499 (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Buccaneer Barracuda review – 1 - There are new graphics for the 2018-season range of Buccaneer caravans (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Knaus StarClass 480 review – 1 - The Knaus StarClass 480 has been ungraded for 2018 and is priced from £26,699 (© Andy Jenkinson/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman VIP 460 review – 1 - The weight of luxury? This compact two-berth has an MTPLM of 1439kg (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on