Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Replacement Windows

Replacement Windows 3 years 2 months ago #418646

• christine_374544204
  • Fresh Boarder
I have just be informed my caravan stored in France has been broken into through the front window, it is a Bailey Senator Indiana 5 does anyone know where I would be able to get a replacement, Thanks

�
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replacement Windows 3 years 2 months ago #418655

• Dustydog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1177
Hi Christine

That's a shame . If you want new try Bailey direct parts or second hand google "Caravan breakers" There are loads out there. You may be lucky.
Sir Dustydog (BAR) TS .Woosie Round Table
Properly trained, man can be dog's best friend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: christine_374544204

Replacement Windows 3 years 2 months ago #418678

• Jaydug
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 124
Have a look at it first to see what's broken. My van was broken into when it was left in Spain. They gained entry through the side window but the window itself wasn't damaged. Only the four lever catch locks were snapped. For a temporary fix I 'borrowed' two from the other windows and eventually replaced them via ebay.

Replacement Windows 3 years 2 months ago #418687

• Parksy
  • Retired
  • Thank you received: 1410
A new window could cost a Kings ransom, Click Here to have a look to see if Caravan Breakers can help
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Replacement Windows 3 years 2 months ago #418692

• christine_374544204
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank tried them but no joy

�

Replacement Windows 3 years 2 months ago #418703

• Raywood
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 809
There are a couple of firms that can make windows but not cheap and they may need the old one as a pattern to make it. Best known is EECO try eeco-ltd.co.uk/ if they have done one before it may be easier, they will need the year of your caravan.
Ray

Replacement Windows 3 years 2 months ago #418704

• Damian-Moderator
  • Thank you received: 858
The main supplier of caravan windows is Miriad Products but be advised, sit down before they tell you the price !!!!

Replacement Windows 3 years 2 months ago #418716

• Parksy
  • Retired
  • Thank you received: 1410
christine_374544204 wrote:
Thank tried them but no joy
Premier Towing Centre just up the road from where I live sometimes have used windows from the caravans that they dismantle
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Replacement Windows 3 years 2 months ago #418760

• martindf3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
christine_374544204 wrote:
I have just be informed my caravan stored in France has been broken into through the front window, it is a Bailey Senator Indiana 5 does anyone know where I would be able to get a replacement, Thanks
Hi Christine , Try this company www.eeco-ltd.co.uk/ They are very helpful and can give you a trade only window supplier who makes new windows ,I think they might want a pattern though .They quoted us £305 for a tinted window roughly 1000mm x 1000mm

Replacement Windows 3 years 2 months ago #418762

• martindf3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Damian-Moderator wrote:
The main supplier of caravan windows is Miriad Products but be advised, sit down before they tell you the price !!!!
That's the company I got guided to by Exhaust Ejector company ........ Wasn't sure if they are trade only . I was told to mention names etc when contacting them . We didn't use them in the finish , Our window problem was the panel blowing in at speed and rubbing together , the panels now have a larger gap to cure it .
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Bailey Phoenix 440 - Decals on the side of the 440 feature a distinctive colour, purple, and have the same pattern with the large 'B' at the rear that you find on all Bailey models (© Practical Caravan)
Knaus Sport Silver 400LK - The Knaus Sport Silver 400LK is a compact family model. Although the door is not on the UK side, build quality throughout is first class (© Practical Caravan)

Lunar Ariva

£17,199

Lunar Ariva - Well-equipped and compact, the Ariva reaches its 25th year in 2020; perhaps that might be the time to give the profile a bit of an uplift? (© Practical Caravan)
Bailey Pegasus Rimini - The new Pegasus is now 8ft wide, but its profile remains pretty much the same, except for smart new graphics (© Practical Caravan)