Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Win NEC show tickets!

Win NEC show tickets! 2 weeks 3 days ago #440023

• SamandRose
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
Thanks Lizzie, our entry's gone in too :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LizziePope

Win NEC show tickets! 2 weeks 2 days ago #440077

• Mel
  • Platinum Boarder
  • member of the Woosie Club
  • Thank you received: 215
Martin24 wrote:
Many venues are free for Nurse Jenny when with me and she has been issued with a council carers card which helps with the free entries to lots of visitor attractions.

There are always disabled people moaning about their lot but I think on the whole we get a pretty good deal. No VAT on lots of things makes a huge saving for one thing and the PIP payments aren't bad either. I couldn't buy the car I'm getting without the VAT relief. We also go free (not blue badge related but registered disabled only) tolls on all bridges, crossings, toll roads the lot. add into the equation no RFL and I think there's a lot of positives being made to support the disabled community.

Hi Martin. Heard something on the radio the other morning about Council Tax relief for people with certain disabilities. Apparently this is not well known and a lot of folks are missing out. Hope you are signed up for it if you are eligible.
Mel
Lady Mel

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin24

Win NEC show tickets! 2 weeks 2 days ago #440095

• Martin24
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 360
Hello Mel, yes we are a band lower than we should be. You are right though a lot of people don't know about it. The other thing we've just done that people don't seem to know about is giving my tax allowance to Jenny. We had a nice back pay on that one. :cheer:
2014 Bailey Pegasus GT65 Turin towed by 2013 Isuzu Dmax

Sir Outnumbered BAR WC (4:1) WEI

Win NEC show tickets! 2 weeks 2 days ago #440097

• EH52ARH
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 348
Hi Martin, yes I am not sure if it was Gabs"The King of the Woosies" or WC who mentioned that it gives you a tax relief of £1150 , or in real terms £220 a year better to us than the Tax man, and very easy to do on line just need you NI numbers.
Hutch
The site must be around here somewhere.????
2014, Sante Fe, 2013 Coachman, 560, VIP, Woburn Sands , Milton Keynes
Sir Were-Rabbit.
On a Chair, at the Woosie, Round Table.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Coachman Pastiche 565 review – 1 - The exterior’s red graphics are reflected in detailing in the soft furnishings, while alloy wheels, a glazed entrance door and sunroof lend an upmarket feel (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan 2018 Bailey Unicorn Madrid review – 1 - There's a new look for the fourth-generation Unicorn range of Bailey caravans – here's the Madrid with a 1453kg MTPLM (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Swift Sprite Major 6 review – 1 - The rebranded-for-2018 Swift Sprite Major 6 has an MTPLM of 1468kg, while the new nose takes its aerodynamic cues from the top-of-the-pile Elegance range (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Airstream Missouri review – 1 - It couldn't be anything else, could it? And Swift's UK-spec Airstreams are approved by the NCC and are CRiS registered, for owners’ peace of mind (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on