Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Moter mover

Moter mover 6 months 3 weeks ago #447577

• otherclive
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 836
We found the mover invaluable on some continental sites as the access to pitch’s can be quite tight. The alternative being to offer six Dutchmen a few beers!
Skoda Superb Estate 2.0 TDi SE CR 170ps DSG 4x4 carrying two Springers, Sprite Musketeer TD 2013.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Moter mover 6 months 3 weeks ago #447582

• bertieboy1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
Happy to oblige -
"motar moovar"
Is there only two O's in moover ?,I know there is only one A in "motar" and also in "moovar"

Moter mover 6 months 3 weeks ago #447583

• Icaru5
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 131
I think you’ll find it’s “H” as in Hooovaar.
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by Icaru5.

Moter mover 6 months 3 weeks ago #447584

• ProfJohnL
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1126
Blimey
I find emptying the the dust bag on the Junior model hard enough but using a twinaxle hooovaar i'm sue will be more difficult not to mention pushing it under the table to get the crumbs up. :lol:
Unless I use quotes, All advice and opinions given are my own and are given in good faith. Never act on anything you read on a forum unless you can validate and verify its source and content.

Moter mover 6 months 2 weeks ago #447802

• mealsonwheels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
Powrtouch Evolution automatic!

Norfolk - a county and a language   www.norfolkdialect.com

Moter mover 4 months 4 weeks ago #450891

• Grey13
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 87
Ok after all the spelling and other wise cracks.
Just a thought, perhaps people have found the PowerTouch evolution so difficult to engage because they have not serviced it every 6 months as recommended! Grease it every 6 months as per this site:
www.powrtouch.com/pdf/Greasing%20Your%20...n%20All%20Models.pdf

Quote:
Maintenance
The Powrtouch caravan mover requires minimum maintenance, it should be kept clean and tidy and all times, this can be done by washing with water at hose pipe pressure only (please note a pressure washer should never be used). The sliding mechanism that locates the rollers to the tyres should be greased at a minimum of 6 monthly intervals, (see diagram). It should be greased with silicone based spray grease and highly recommended is motorcycle chain grease.
Reborn caravanner !
Last Edit: 4 months 4 weeks ago by Grey13.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craigyoung

Moter mover 4 months 4 weeks ago #450893

• Craigyoung
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Happy Touring
  • Thank you received: 430
I always give them a good hose down to get all the road dirt off each time i clean the van roughly (every 6 weeks)
Ford Kuga 2.o Tdi & a Sprite Major 6TD

Sir Crying - will get to
the round table some day ! ( sorry but can't get the Pink writing on my phone !!) ?

Most recent caravan reviews

Venus 590/6

£18,399

Venus 590/6 - The Venus 590/6 has had a revamp inside and out, including improved exterior styling for the 2019 season (© Practical Caravan)
Swift Eccles 480 - The sweeping black front panel incorporates flush-fitting tinted windows and complements the black and brown decals (© Practical Caravan)
Buccaneer Aruba 2019 - The Buccaneer Aruba replaces the 6-berth twin-axle Galera, thanks to feedback from NEC showgoers (© Practical Caravan)
Swift Challenger 580 - The Challenger profile has been streamlined for 2019, with a GRP front panel and a new panoramic sunroof in the hail-resistant GRP roof (© Practical Caravan)