Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Abbey Domino 2

Abbey Domino 2 1 week 3 days ago #474095

• merlin5054
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello and Good morning
I recently picked up an 1996 Abbey Domino 2 having had a Gobur folding caravan for 7yrs an excellent step up from Trailer Tents and before that numerous Tents

My query is concerning the Electrical Control Module (ECM) and the AUX Switch...what does this switch control, presumably a 12 volt system or systems...joe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Abbey Domino 2 1 week 3 days ago #474099

• Raywood
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 809
Ray
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Raywood.

Abbey Domino 2 1 week 3 days ago #474127

• merlin5054
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Raywood - thanks for your reply but there is no mention of the operation of the AUX Sw on the ECM panel... is it possible that it is not utilized on this Abbey Domino 2 model...joe

Abbey Domino 2 1 week 2 days ago #474139

• Raywood
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 809
I do not know the exact model you have, so cannot be sure, but it is possible. It is also possible that a previous owner has altered or replaced bits. It is not what I like to suggest but trial and error operating things might be needed, although you might go back to the seller and see if they can help.
Ray

Most recent caravan reviews

Bailey Phoenix 440 - Decals on the side of the 440 feature a distinctive colour, purple, and have the same pattern with the large 'B' at the rear that you find on all Bailey models (© Practical Caravan)
Knaus Sport Silver 400LK - The Knaus Sport Silver 400LK is a compact family model. Although the door is not on the UK side, build quality throughout is first class (© Practical Caravan)

Lunar Ariva

£17,199

Lunar Ariva - Well-equipped and compact, the Ariva reaches its 25th year in 2020; perhaps that might be the time to give the profile a bit of an uplift? (© Practical Caravan)
Bailey Pegasus Rimini - The new Pegasus is now 8ft wide, but its profile remains pretty much the same, except for smart new graphics (© Practical Caravan)