Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Assured Storage in administration...

Assured Storage in administration... 5 days 6 hours ago #465475

• JayTea
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!
Last Edit: 10 hours 54 minutes ago by JayTea. Reason: CAPITALISATION...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EH52ARH

Assured Storage in administration... 5 days 52 minutes ago #465491

• Anseo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 367
I'm pretty sure that I left a 3 month old Dethleffs, a 1 month old Tabbert and a brand new top of the range twin axle Knaus on that site.

Come to think of it, I parked the caravans up beside my new £300,0000 motorhome, need to nip down and collect them all before the deadline.

I will bring my library card for ID.
Sir Haggis

Bailey Pegasus GT65 Ancona (year-2013)
Last Edit: 5 days 52 minutes ago by Anseo.

Assured Storage in administration... 4 days 23 hours ago #465501

• Damian-Moderator
  • Thank you received: 751
Anseo wrote:
I'm pretty sure that I left a 3 month old Dethleffs, a 1 month old Tabbert and a brand new top of the range twin axle Knaus on that site.

Come to think of it, I parked the caravans up beside my new £300,0000 motorhome, need to nip down and collect them all before the deadline.

Really !!!!! was there any need to post such rubbish !!!!
The OP only posted what may be of use to anyone involved in that situation, copied from another Forum.
Perhaps in future you will think before posting !!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dodger524

Assured Storage in administration... 4 days 22 hours ago #465504

• EH52ARH
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hutch.
  • Thank you received: 871
Anseo wrote:

Smaked wrist , Anseo, naughty boy. NSOH.
Hutch
Sir Were-Rabbit
Sante Fe 2014, tugging a Coachman 560 VIP. 2013.
Rural Milton Keynes

Assured Storage in administration... 4 days 12 hours ago #465507

• Anseo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 367
Damian-Moderator wrote:
Anseo wrote:

Really !!!!! was there any need to post such rubbish !!!!
The OP only posted what may be of use to anyone involved in that situation, copied from another Forum.
Perhaps in future you will think before posting !!!!

Damian,

I do understand that the intent of my post was wholly lost on you.

That is forgivable.

For a moderator to respond in such a way does nothing for this forum and indeed would discourage existing and new members from posting here, if my post was offensive to people then I would understand being rebuked.

Is it really necessary for a moderator to be as abrasive as you have been?

I guess that the skill of replying with tact and finesse is not an attribute that you posses in any quantity.

Regards,
John
Sir Haggis

Bailey Pegasus GT65 Ancona (year-2013)

Assured Storage in administration... 4 days 11 hours ago #465508

• Damian-Moderator
  • Thank you received: 751
Quote " For a moderator to respond in such a way does nothing for this forum and indeed would discourage existing and new members from posting here"

What you posted is the exact reason that discourages new members from posting, having a derisory reply to what was an attempt to forewarn owners of problems is not helpful.

Quote "
Is it really necessary for a moderator to be as abrasive as you have been?"

Yes it is . It is precisely that kind of posting and others in similar veins over the years that some users thought they would control what was posted and thought they had the right to be sarcastic in response to posts by others which saw a lot of users leave the forum. It will not happen again.

Quote " I guess that the skill of replying with tact and finesse is not an attribute that you posses in any quantity."

Yes I can be tactful if needed but usuallly find saying it "as it is" , is much easier to understand for some people.

Sarcastic and rude posts will never be allowed to go unchallenged.

Assured Storage in administration... 4 days 11 hours ago #465511

• Grey13
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 117
Now fella's my recent hospital stay must have dampened my powers of perception. Through the anesthetic haze I really would have thought Anseo comment was a jibe.... of sorts?

I am sure I have seen a few others on the forum - some entertaining and some - well drab.
Reborn caravanner !

Assured Storage in administration... 4 days 10 hours ago #465512

• Gafferbill
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Keep active be happy and stay safe
  • Thank you received: 473
........I am fairly sure that the administrators will not accept a library ticket as I D when you arrive to collect over £400.000 worth of assets :unsure:
(Sir) Baldrick WC......I have a cunning plan!
  GB West Sussex

Assured Storage in administration... 4 days 10 hours ago #465516

• ProfJohnL
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1324
In the frenzy and zeal of thinking you have witty answer for a thread it is all too easy to not spot how it may be misconstrued.

Trying to use "in jokes" or references may be picked up by the intended recipient, but this is a public forum and anybody can see what you have written, but they cant see your face or mood or know you enough to garner other clues as to its intention. If they are not a member of your clique, the humour may be missed or the sarcasm seem pointed at at them which can be construed as offensive.

Simply adding emoji's does not automatically make it light hearted and alright everytime.

In a serious topic area it is better to discuss facts and ignoring personalities rather than attempts at humour.

I use the yard stick of 'if I wouldn't say it in a public place full of strangers, I won't use it on the forum'
Unless I use quotes, All advice and opinions given are my own and are given in good faith. Never act on anything you read on a forum unless you can validate and verify its source and content.

Assured Storage in administration... 4 days 10 hours ago #465518

• Dustydog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1001
This link tells all.
document-api-images-prod.s3.eu-west-1.am...a705915d3cc2979a4034
A real pile of poo.
Hope all owners successfully recover their property.
Just goes to show all that glitters is not Gold (cassoa)
Sir Dustydog (BAR) TS .Woosie Round Table
Properly trained, man can be dog's best friend.

Most recent caravan reviews

Coachman Pastiche 520 - Clean lines and understated decals give the Pastiche 520 an elegant exterior, and Al-Ko ATC and stabiliser mean it should be an easy tow (© Practical Caravan)
Adria Altea 472 DS Eden - Maximising the window area has helped Adria create a roomy feel, and the whole interior exudes a sleek, modern look that's unusual at this price (© Practical Caravan)
Moto-trek Trek-Away - The Moto-trek Trek-Away standard exterior is off-white; our test model was a very smart silver, one of a choice of colours that's available as a £1620 cost option (© Practical Caravan)

Alaria TS

£33,799

Lunar Alaria TS - The smart Alaria has subtle updates for 2019, including new graphics and front locker; self-levelling corner steadies are fitted as standard (© Practical Caravan)