Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: new to caravanning

new to caravanning 12 years 2 months ago #82464

• stephen_5096123
  • Junior Boarder
hi im new to caravanning as iv had a motorhome for the last few years i pick up my caravan on sunday 17 sept iv bought a geiste ak560 never been a big fan of caravans but when my wife and i saw it we fell in love with it straight away were from wakefield in west yorks hope to pick up some tips cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

new to caravanning 12 years 2 months ago #82465

• Ian.L
  • Expert Boarder
Hello stephen and wife

Welcome to the forum its a friendly bunch and hope you have happy times ahead of you with your new van happy camping.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Most recent caravan reviews

Bailey Phoenix 420 - The exterior of the new Phoenix is smartly finished in white GRP, with understated graphics (© Practical Caravan)
Lunar Quasar 462 2019 - This season, the Quasar's exterior has a distinctive green stripe on the decals, differentiating it from other caravans at this price point (© Practical Caravan)

Venus 590/6

£18,399

Venus 590/6 - The Venus 590/6 has had a revamp inside and out, including improved exterior styling for the 2019 season (© Practical Caravan)
Swift Eccles 480 - The sweeping black front panel incorporates flush-fitting tinted windows and complements the black and brown decals (© Practical Caravan)