Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Hi n Bye

Hi n Bye 12 years 2 months ago #82813

• Lol1
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry, can't get worried about this thread. Either it's him, as I'm inclined to think, in which case tough. Or it isn't, and this forum isn't suitable for them, in which case tough.

We don't ask for much on this forum, but are willing to give far more. All we ask for is to be sure, that the person we are communicating with, is a fellow caravaner, not a figment of a trolls mind.

�
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi n Bye 12 years 2 months ago #82814

• GrahamW
  • Platinum Boarder
Glad I could help make your mind up Worrier and enjoy Young Caravanners, nothing "offensive" on there is there?
Nothing offensive I say nothing offensive (best Fred elliot impression)

Ageism is the scurge of modern times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi n Bye 12 years 2 months ago #82815

• sparkes
  • Platinum Boarder
BYE!

Hi n Bye 12 years 2 months ago #82816

• Lord Braykewynde
  • Platinum Boarder
On the way out don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

“If there is anyone on the forum whom I have not insulted, I apologise profusely. ”

Hi n Bye 12 years 2 months ago #82817

• Lord Braykewynde
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry, can't get worried about this thread. Either it's him, as I'm inclined to think, in which case tough. Or it isn't, and this forum isn't suitable for them, in which case tough.

We don't ask for much on this forum, but are willing to give far more. All we ask for is to be sure, that the person we are communicating with, is a fellow caravaner, not a figment of a trolls mind.
..hmmmmm, never thought of a Troll, do they come in 5'5" 16 stone sizes?

“If there is anyone on the forum whom I have not insulted, I apologise profusely. ”

Hi n Bye 12 years 2 months ago #82818

• Lol1
  • Platinum Boarder
No good reason for not participating in the 2007 Easter meet, LB! Shall we put your name down now for a "must attend"?

�

Hi n Bye 12 years 2 months ago #82819

• Lol1
  • Platinum Boarder

I believe that they may, Lord B. Not quite sure though as there are only a few that patrol this, their un-natural habitat. Perhaps, if we set a few traps, we could bag one. This way we could lure in the others and have a better idea, what their physical dimensions are. Probably a lot shorter than we are led to believe.

�

Hi n Bye 12 years 2 months ago #82820

• Lol1
  • Platinum Boarder
Stop trying to "panic book" something else for Easter, LB and register your interest now.

No excuses, now!

Don't make me send the gang round, you wont like it if I do.

Lisa, get your boots on.......

�

Hi n Bye 12 years 2 months ago #82821

• LMH
  • Platinum Boarder
The pointy ones, or steel toe caps?

Lisa

Hi n Bye 12 years 2 months ago #82822

• LMH
  • Platinum Boarder
Oh and don't forget Emmerson too. He couldn't make it last year.

Most recent caravan reviews

Bailey Phoenix 420 - The exterior of the new Phoenix is smartly finished in white GRP, with understated graphics (© Practical Caravan)
Lunar Quasar 462 2019 - This season, the Quasar's exterior has a distinctive green stripe on the decals, differentiating it from other caravans at this price point (© Practical Caravan)

Venus 590/6

£18,399

Venus 590/6 - The Venus 590/6 has had a revamp inside and out, including improved exterior styling for the 2019 season (© Practical Caravan)
Swift Eccles 480 - The sweeping black front panel incorporates flush-fitting tinted windows and complements the black and brown decals (© Practical Caravan)