Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Hello all

Hello all 12 years 1 week ago #86436

• Rob_374224319
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello folks,

Thought I would introduce myself after asking several technical questions on the other forum pages we have finally taken the plunge!!!.

We have purchased a 2003 Avondale Rialto 535/5 which we plan to tow with a Focus Cmax.

We have moved up from a tent to a folding camper and are now looking forward to getting underway with the new van.

Look forward to picking your experienced brains over the coming months.

Best regards

Rob
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello all 12 years 1 week ago #86437

• Steve L
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
HI Rob and welcome.

Keep asking the questions and we'll answer as quick as poss.

ATB TTFN Steve L.
Swift Challenger 450/5s & X type Jaguar estate 2.0 D
Ex Fulltime caravanner and loving every day. Appologies in advance if what I say offends but free speech is the heart of good debate. 
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Most recent caravan reviews

Venus 590/6

£18,399

Venus 590/6 - The Venus 590/6 has had a revamp inside and out, including improved exterior styling for the 2019 season (© Practical Caravan)
Swift Eccles 480 - The sweeping black front panel incorporates flush-fitting tinted windows and complements the black and brown decals (© Practical Caravan)
Buccaneer Aruba 2019 - The Buccaneer Aruba replaces the 6-berth twin-axle Galera, thanks to feedback from NEC showgoers (© Practical Caravan)
Swift Challenger 580 - The Challenger profile has been streamlined for 2019, with a GRP front panel and a new panoramic sunroof in the hail-resistant GRP roof (© Practical Caravan)