Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Dogs Welcome

Dogs Welcome 12 years 1 month ago #99582

• Laura2
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Everyone

we are looking to visit cumbria and northumberland for our summer hols. We would like to stay on a CL, but the main thing is that the site must be dog freindly. We have been to places before that state dogs welcome, but it appears that sometimes, what they mean is dogs tolerated! Personal recommendations are always the best, so does anyone have any experience of any really good dog friendly sites (in fact if you have experienced any anywhere please let me know).

While I am on the subject does anyone know of any internet sites that promote dog friendly sites and pubs etc - I think there may be a gap in the market there, but I am afraid I am not clever enough to set one up

Sherbert
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dogs Welcome 12 years 1 month ago #99583

• MikeS1
  • Fresh Boarder
There's a section on Caravan Sitefinder about taking dogs on holiday:

www.caravan-sitefinder.co.uk/features/petholidays/

- and that page has a link to their sites directory listing all parks that welcome dogs:

www.caravan-sitefinder.co.uk/directories/petholidays/

Dogs Welcome 12 years 1 month ago #99584

• emmerson2
  • Platinum Boarder
Laura, North Dykes Farm, Salkeld Dykes, Penrith are happy for you to take your dog. If you ask to be pitched on the rally field, you have about twenty acres to choose from. Always allowing for others on site of course. Not only is it dog - friendly, it's probably one of the nicest Camping and Caravanning Club CLs in the area, perfectly placed to tour Cumbria and Northumbria.

Dogs Welcome 12 years 1 month ago #99585

• Laura2
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks that sounds great - will give it a go

Dogs Welcome 12 years 1 month ago #99586

• Laura2
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks Mike - will have a look at that

Most recent caravan reviews

Coachman Pastiche 520 - Clean lines and understated decals give the Pastiche 520 an elegant exterior, and Al-Ko ATC and stabiliser mean it should be an easy tow (© Practical Caravan)
Adria Altea 472 DS Eden - Maximising the window area has helped Adria create a roomy feel, and the whole interior exudes a sleek, modern look that's unusual at this price (© Practical Caravan)
Moto-trek Trek-Away - The Moto-trek Trek-Away standard exterior is off-white; our test model was a very smart silver, one of a choice of colours that's available as a £1620 cost option (© Practical Caravan)

Alaria TS

£33,799

Lunar Alaria TS - The smart Alaria has subtle updates for 2019, including new graphics and front locker; self-levelling corner steadies are fitted as standard (© Practical Caravan)