Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: kia sedonna

kia sedonna 12 years 1 month ago #103654

• adrian_374242755
  • Fresh Boarder
i,m thinking of changing my tired ford galaxy for a 2.9diesel kia sedonna can anyone tell me what they think about these as a tow car. thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

kia sedonna 12 years 1 month ago #103655

• BeemerMal
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Adrian...you have posted this in the New Members thread. Suggest you re post it under Towcars. regards, Mal

kia sedonna 12 years 1 month ago #103656

• adrian_374242755
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Adrian...you have posted this in the New Members thread. Suggest you re post it under Towcars. regards, Mal
cheers beemermal will do.Been reading prac caravan for a couple of years now but first time i,ve used the web site.thanks

Most recent caravan reviews

Coachman Pastiche 520 - Clean lines and understated decals give the Pastiche 520 an elegant exterior, and Al-Ko ATC and stabiliser mean it should be an easy tow (© Practical Caravan)
Adria Altea 472 DS Eden - Maximising the window area has helped Adria create a roomy feel, and the whole interior exudes a sleek, modern look that's unusual at this price (© Practical Caravan)
Moto-trek Trek-Away - The Moto-trek Trek-Away standard exterior is off-white; our test model was a very smart silver, one of a choice of colours that's available as a £1620 cost option (© Practical Caravan)

Alaria TS

£33,799

Lunar Alaria TS - The smart Alaria has subtle updates for 2019, including new graphics and front locker; self-levelling corner steadies are fitted as standard (© Practical Caravan)