Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: New member

New member 2 months 6 days ago #452190

• AdriaPresson
  • User is blocked
Hi guys, I am new to/on this forum. I want to learn many a lot about Caravan vehicle for rent tourism. Because, I enjoy learning. I hope this forum is the best place to learning to Caravan vehicle.
Thanks,
The topic has been locked.

New member 2 months 6 days ago #452195

• Parksy
  • Retired
  • Thank you received: 889
Hello, I'm not sure that this is the best forum for you to use because any commercial activity by members is strictly prohibited and will incur an immediate ban.
Just thought I'd let you know. ;)
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

New member 1 month 4 weeks ago #452921

• AdriaPresson
  • User is blocked
EH52ARH wrote:
Welcome to the forum Zhulme. Lots of information on here from others.

Thanks for the reply. I want to more information about practical caravan service. And where practical caravan service place is best. I live in Los Angeles, USA.

New member 1 month 4 weeks ago #452930

• Parksy
  • Retired
  • Thank you received: 889
sorry we can't help, this forum deals with British and some European touring caravans.
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Most recent caravan reviews

Bailey Phoenix 640 - The Bailey Phoenix 640 is a great starter van for comfort-seeking couples (© Practical Caravan)
Adria Adora Sava 623 DT - For 2019, Adria introduces a brand new model, the 5-berth twin-axle Adora Sava (© Practical Motorhome)
The Unicorn Vigo has had a facelift - The fourth generation of the Vigo has a revamped look to the front of the van (© Practical Caravan)
Osprey 866 exterior - The Elddis Osprey 866 dealer special edition has unique decals down its GRP sides (© Practical Caravan/Andrew Jenkinson)