Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Hi From Roserdog

Hi From Roserdog 2 months 1 day ago #468664

• Roserdog
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi New to this

Got a query - we have a motorhome with Truma combi 4e heater.
The hot water pipe blew off - thinking ot was a pressure relief valve I put a new one on.
Same problem - it blew off

Any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi From Roserdog 2 months 1 day ago #468665

• waffler
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60
Had this system two vans ago so memory might be wrong. I think the hot water side relies on an air bubble in the hot tank to take up the expansion when it heats up. Suggest you drain the water and refill. If that fails is the pressure switch on the input side working?
Coachman VIP565 and Kia Sorento KX3

Hi From Roserdog 2 months 1 day ago #468667

• Roserdog
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Waffler

Any ideas how I check the pressure switch?

Most recent caravan reviews

Swift Cruach Culmor - Built on an Al-Ko chassis, the Culmor has an AKS hitch lock but no ATC anti-snaking. Alloys are standard - as are chic graphics (© Practical Caravan)
Bailey Unicorn Merida - The Unicorn range has expanded with the reintroduced rear-washroom floorplan of the Merida (© Practical Caravan)
Caravelair Antarès 406 - The Caravelair Antarés 406 has a revamped exterior with bolder graphics; it looks smart. Plus, there's an exterior mains socket and barbecue and shower points are fitted as standard (© Practical Caravan)
Explore 304SE - Comfortable L-shaped lounge benefits from elegant colour scheme and high-quality finish (© Practical Caravan)