Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: A big "Hello All" - and a quick question

A big "Hello All" - and a quick question 2 months 4 weeks ago #470210

• Sparky68
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi all
I was googling for advice on numerous subjects and this site kept providing answers even though I am a new owner of a Compass coach built motorhome. So my first obvious question is ... do you get many people with vans on here? There's obviously a lot of similarities so I hope van owners are welcome too :)

I've just bought a Boxer 2.2 based van with a Compass 4 berth avantgarde coachbuild. It has a rear lounge like many caravans and Truma heaters, toilet and shower etc. This is why I got so many hots googling issues with my sink I think.

I am totally new to all this so am on a long voyage of discovery when it comes to maintaining and tidying the coachwork.

Many thanks

Mike
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A big "Hello All" - and a quick question 2 months 4 weeks ago #470213

• Damian-Moderator
  • Thank you received: 858
Hello and welcome to the forum.
The majority of folk on here are caravan owners but answers to questions on things like Truma heaters, fridges etc are generic and used in both motorhomes and caravans.
There is a sister site specifically for motorhomes, perhaps that may suit you better.

www.practicalmotorhome.com/forum
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by Damian-Moderator.

A big "Hello All" - and a quick question 2 months 4 weeks ago #470221

• Mel
  • Platinum Boarder
  • member of the Woosie Club
  • Thank you received: 535
Welcome to the forum. We are a friendly and helpful bunch; and will even talk to those who have gone to the dark side. :whistle: Caravan’s and Motorhomes have a lot in common and there are some technical gurus on here. ( not me )
I used to have a compass coach built motorhome, and had good times in it.
Keep posting
Mel
Lady Mel

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back.....

A big "Hello All" - and a quick question 2 weeks 5 days ago #473667

• Beachball
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
Belated Welcome to the forum

Most recent caravan reviews

Bailey Phoenix 440 - Decals on the side of the 440 feature a distinctive colour, purple, and have the same pattern with the large 'B' at the rear that you find on all Bailey models (© Practical Caravan)
Knaus Sport Silver 400LK - The Knaus Sport Silver 400LK is a compact family model. Although the door is not on the UK side, build quality throughout is first class (© Practical Caravan)

Lunar Ariva

£17,199

Lunar Ariva - Well-equipped and compact, the Ariva reaches its 25th year in 2020; perhaps that might be the time to give the profile a bit of an uplift? (© Practical Caravan)
Bailey Pegasus Rimini - The new Pegasus is now 8ft wide, but its profile remains pretty much the same, except for smart new graphics (© Practical Caravan)