Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Maintenance

Maintenance 1 year 1 month ago #423954

• ProfJohnL
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 723
ProfJohnL wrote:
Missing posts when searching using the "last Post" access facility.

I usually use the forum by looking at the threads where new posts have been listed in green, and where those arise in topic areas where I tend to respond.

However since the latest "upgrade" to the forum, my prefered method of using the "last post" highlight in the righthand box seems to bring up a truncated thread. When I have needed to refer back to the OP of the thread, flipping back to the opening post in the thread reveals the first response at the head and not the Opening Post which is nowhere to be seen.

This seems to be the case wherever the "last Post" option is offered.

If however I enter the thread by using the threads title in column 3, then all the post seem to be shown.

Just for clarity this is using Windows 10 Pro 64bit, with Chrome or Firefox.

This problem is still apparent, and alsos occurs on an Android tablet.

Has it been looked at?
Unless I use quotes, All advice and opinions given are my own and are given in good faith. Never act on anything you read on a forum unless you can validate and verify its source and content.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Maintenance 1 year 1 month ago #423955

• LizziePope
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 212
ProfJohnL wrote:
Has it been looked at?

I thought it had, but I will take another look.
Digital Editor, Practical Caravan

Maintenance 1 year 1 month ago #423971

• LizziePope
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 212
LizziePope wrote:
ProfJohnL wrote:
Has it been looked at?

I thought it had, but I will take another look.

This has been resolved.
Digital Editor, Practical Caravan

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Buccaneer Barracuda review – 1 - There are new graphics for the 2018-season range of Buccaneer caravans (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Knaus StarClass 480 review – 1 - The Knaus StarClass 480 has been ungraded for 2018 and is priced from £26,699 (© Andy Jenkinson/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman VIP 460 review – 1 - The weight of luxury? This compact two-berth has an MTPLM of 1439kg (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Swift Sprite Quattro EB review – 1 - This new Swift Sprite Quattro EB has a curvaceous front section, while its elegant exterior features classy, understated decals (© Peter Baber/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on