Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Numbers on line

Numbers on line 4 months 1 week ago #436931

• RayS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 119
During my usual early morning browse I happened on the figures of those currently on line
These were about 150 members but a staggering 20,000 plus guests.
Can this really be so ?

Ray S . 
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Numbers on line 4 months 1 week ago #436935

• Jaydug
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 111
Some forums quote numbers on line in the last 60 minutes; others base the number on the past 3 hours. Some also quote the total number of members - which includes all those who join, ask a question then never return to read the replies. :S

Numbers on line 4 months 1 week ago #436938

• Mogwyth
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 39
Go on any forum and you usually find guests outnumber those signed in by a significant factor, although 20,000 does seem particularly high.

My own forum is about 10:1, Landrover is at 6:1, another caravan forum is 13:1 and here its about 150:1, perhaps someone has a lot of stalkers :lol:
Discovery 3 4,4 V8 :cheer: followed by a Swift Charisma 610

Numbers on line 4 months 1 week ago #436950

• Gafferbill
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Keep active be happy and stay safe
  • Thank you received: 302
You can also choose not to be tracked ;) ..................you won't see me signed in :ohmy:
(Sir) Baldrick WC......I have a cunning plan again!
  GB West Sussex

Most recent caravan reviews

Venus 570/4

£16,499

The Practical Caravan Venus 570/4 review – 1 - Tweaked for 2018, the Venus 570/4 is priced from £16,499 (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Buccaneer Barracuda review – 1 - There are new graphics for the 2018-season range of Buccaneer caravans (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Knaus StarClass 480 review – 1 - The Knaus StarClass 480 has been ungraded for 2018 and is priced from £26,699 (© Andy Jenkinson/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman VIP 460 review – 1 - The weight of luxury? This compact two-berth has an MTPLM of 1439kg (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on