Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: dog poo

dog poo 2 years 11 months ago #423321

• Momo
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Bye the way said lightly ok
I am the way the truth and the life no one cometh unto the Father but by me..Jesus said.John 14v6
The administrator has disabled public write access.

dog poo 2 years 11 months ago #423322

• Momo
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Can you tell me please are these topics up to date as in 2016 as I just got a reply saying my question referred to a post 3 years ago..bummer
I am the way the truth and the life no one cometh unto the Father but by me..Jesus said.John 14v6

dog poo 2 years 10 months ago #423382

• saint-spoon
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 79
KeefySher wrote:
saint-spoon wrote:
Martin24 wrote:
We've got caravan jibbets on our crocs! :P
Just wrong on so many levels.

I suppose we can add polarisation about cadacs to the list now, those who have cadacs and those who are wrong not to have one :whistle:

I have a Cadac, had for many years. Now if I could find a recipe for campsite dog I could deal with any crappers on my pitch, yum yum :evil: :evil:

Hot dogs anyone?
Mitsubishi L200 series 5 Warrior tugging an Adria altea 552 Tamar... just the wife, the organic alarm clocks (kids) and myself.

Most recent caravan reviews

Bailey Phoenix 440 - Decals on the side of the 440 feature a distinctive colour, purple, and have the same pattern with the large 'B' at the rear that you find on all Bailey models (© Practical Caravan)
Knaus Sport Silver 400LK - The Knaus Sport Silver 400LK is a compact family model. Although the door is not on the UK side, build quality throughout is first class (© Practical Caravan)

Lunar Ariva

£17,199

Lunar Ariva - Well-equipped and compact, the Ariva reaches its 25th year in 2020; perhaps that might be the time to give the profile a bit of an uplift? (© Practical Caravan)
Bailey Pegasus Rimini - The new Pegasus is now 8ft wide, but its profile remains pretty much the same, except for smart new graphics (© Practical Caravan)