Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Pets on tour!

Pets on tour! 1 year 7 months ago #445371

• otherclive
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1399
Anseo wrote:
otherclive wrote:
My post was in relation to one that popped up in my email Inbox from someone named JaneLackey that said “Nice post!” That seems to have disappeared from the system. I’m not in the habit of responding to six month old posts just for something to do.

I wasn't to know that though, was I ?
There’s something strange on this thread as there is a page 3 with no post on it. Except possibly this one will go onto page 3. I will ignore from now on as it doesn’t feel right with “ghost” posts that pop up in my inbox and when I check them the seem to originate from Haymarket. Strange goings on.
Skoda Superb Estate 2.0 TDi SE CR 170ps DSG 4x4 carrying two Springers, Sprite Musketeer TD 2013.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pets on tour! 1 year 7 months ago #445372

• Damian-Moderator
  • Thank you received: 853
You may rest easy otherclive, there is nothing strange going on......honest.
What has happened is the post you mention was found to be a spammer and that post was deleted, along with the poster.
However, the auto system at Haymarket sent you the nod that there was a reply because somehow you chose to follow that topic.

Make sure you uncheck the Subscribe box at the bottom of any posts if you do not wish to get notification of replies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EH52ARH

Pets on tour! 1 year 7 months ago #445373

• otherclive
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1399
Thanks Damian.
Skoda Superb Estate 2.0 TDi SE CR 170ps DSG 4x4 carrying two Springers, Sprite Musketeer TD 2013.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by otherclive.

Pets on tour! 7 months 1 week ago #463561

• Beachball
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
We also take our two dogs
Border (Sadie)
Short Leg Jack Russell (Sammy)
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Beachball. Reason: Not correct

Pets on tour! 1 week 2 days ago #473903

• WildHippies
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Our our grumpy, ginger cat Charlie travels with us as we tour full time in our caravan and motorhome. You can read about our latest Hazards of Living in a Caravan and Motorhome episode involving Charlie here.

Most recent caravan reviews

Knaus Sport Silver 400LK - The Knaus Sport Silver 400LK is a compact family model. Although the door is not on the UK side, build quality throughout is first class (© Practical Caravan)

Lunar Ariva

£17,199

Lunar Ariva - Well-equipped and compact, the Ariva reaches its 25th year in 2020; perhaps that might be the time to give the profile a bit of an uplift? (© Practical Caravan)
Bailey Pegasus Rimini - The new Pegasus is now 8ft wide, but its profile remains pretty much the same, except for smart new graphics (© Practical Caravan)
Hymer Nova 470GL - The Hymer Nova offers great build quality, meaning it's no lightweight van (© Practical Caravan)