Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Sticking windows

Sticking windows 7 years 1 month ago #295881

• Lennie
  • Junior Boarder
I have a 2008 Senator and have just come back from my first trip away this year. I found that when trying to open any of the windows the rubber seal was sticking to the "glass". Has anyone else had this problem? I tryed using Thetford maintainance spray as a lubrication without success.

Lennie
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sticking windows 7 years 1 month ago #295882

• Lutz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Vaseline is suitable to prevent rubber from sticking and it doesn't attack the rubber, either.
Lexus RX400h
Dethleffs Beduin 545V
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Elddis Crusader Zephyr review – 1 - The exterior colour is called 'Champagne', but it is really a heathery brown, differentiating it from the blue of its Compass Camino 660 sister van (© Peter Baber/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Lunar Lexon 590 review – 1 - Flush-fitting windows, the sunroof, alloy wheels and the cantilever-action gas locker door all add a touch of class to the 590 (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Sprite Quattro DD review – 1 - This twin-axle from the 2017 range of Sprite caravans has an MTPLM of 1624kg (© Andy Jenkinson/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Bailey Pursuit 560-5 review – 1 - The single front window may look budget-style to some, but we like the uncluttered view it provides from inside the van (© Practical Caravan)

Follow us on