Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Do caravan designers use their products.

Do caravan designers use their products. 2 months 2 weeks ago #440245

• Craigyoung
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Happy Touring
  • Thank you received: 146
Morning , i do find the other ones easy accessible from the inside on the steps with my head out through the roof but as for the rear one I will persevere but I am not taking it apart , it's coming home in two weeks so it's going to get a thorough clean ! Al be on the top rung off the steps to get at it ! :ohmy:
Ford Kuga 2.oTdi & a Sprite Major 6TD

Sir Crying - will get to
the round table some day ! ( sorry but can't get the Pink writing on my phone)!?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do caravan designers use their products. 1 month 3 weeks ago #441342

• ian16527
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The MPK rooflight 400x400 fitted to my swift bathroom is the same. I don't like the design ( I am a design engineer) and much preferred the one in my old Coachman, which had a better release handle which I think was a micro heki.
Most other rooflights have fixed ventilation around the frame, but the MPK one has it in the cover hence the dirt ingress

Do caravan designers use their products. 1 month 3 weeks ago #441344

• otherclive
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 222
ian16527 wrote:
The MPK rooflight 400x400 fitted to my swift bathroom is the same. I don't like the design ( I am a design engineer) and much preferred the one in my old Coachman, which had a better release handle which I think was a micro heki.
Most other rooflights have fixed ventilation around the frame, but the MPK one has it in the cover hence the dirt ingress

Mine will be replaced in the spring with a small Heki. Whilst the heki may have a limitation if left open when it rains it’s a small price to pay for a far superior roof light that can easily be cleaned and easily operated by anyone.
Skoda Superb Estate 2.0 TDi SE CR 170ps DSG 4x4 carrying two Springers, Sprite Musketeer TD 2013, and Vango 300 Icarus tent too.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Venus 570/4

£16,499

The Practical Caravan Venus 570/4 review – 1 - Tweaked for 2018, the Venus 570/4 is priced from £16,499 (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Buccaneer Barracuda review – 1 - There are new graphics for the 2018-season range of Buccaneer caravans (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Knaus StarClass 480 review – 1 - The Knaus StarClass 480 has been ungraded for 2018 and is priced from £26,699 (© Andy Jenkinson/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman VIP 460 review – 1 - The weight of luxury? This compact two-berth has an MTPLM of 1439kg (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on