Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Awning Rail Protector

Awning Rail Protector 2 months 2 weeks ago #439934

• Craigyoung
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Happy Touring
  • Thank you received: 145
Yes I've noticed ! Our van stored outside not inside a barn and I always put the nose down as low as it goes so the water runs into the gutter bit above the window bit , but will be coming home in a few weeks before we go away so it's going to get a good wash and wax and will be showroom spec as I leave the drive but you can guarantee as I finish the heavens will open up and be back to square one ! Hutch will be starting his rain dance now probably that would be a sight for sore eyes !! :P
Ford Kuga 2.oTdi & a Sprite Major 6TD

Sir Crying - will get to
the round table some day ! ( sorry but can't get the Pink writing on my phone)!?
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Craigyoung.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Awning Rail Protector 2 months 2 weeks ago #439941

• Lappy
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Nice to know black streaks are easily removed using Autoglym Caravan and Motorhome polish.
I have a bottle of this, but have not used it yet. I am waiting until I have bought some Aquawax and will spend an afternoon to do both.
To stay on topic with the OP, I am not too sure if the protectors are worth paying out for and seem a bit like front covers which are down to personal choice.
Regards,

Awning Rail Protector 1 week 6 days ago #442979

• thedoog1
  • Senior Boarder
Just an update we bought the protector and yes it does keep the black streaks at bay!!!

Steve
Grand Vitara with 2016 Lunar Conquest

Steve

Awning Rail Protector 1 week 4 days ago #443033

• Lappy
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Steve,
Nice to see the Doog back as your profile picture, I am assuming that is a young John Richards stood along side him. If I knew how to add pictures to my profile, I would have one of the late Gerry Gow.
Regards.

Awning Rail Protector 1 week 4 days ago #443035

• thedoog1
  • Senior Boarder
Hi lappy, yes that is John Richards. do i assume you are a Bristol City fan. They had a bad habit of beating Swindon when they had Galley, Gow and Garland. Those were the days.

Steve

Steve

Awning Rail Protector 1 week 4 days ago #443039

• Lappy
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Steve,
Yes I do support Bristol City, but was keeping quiet as we are both fighting for the same cause.
I first started supporting Wolves in the mid-sixties and they were the first coloured Subbuteo team I had, from the standard Red and Blue teams. Favourite players at that time were Derek and Kenny Hibbett. As you can remember John Galley I assume we most be around the same age group.
Regards,

Awning Rail Protector 1 week 4 days ago #443040

• thedoog1
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Lappy, i can go back a bit more than that, started following Wolves in the 50s when they started in Europe.
Another year older on Friday need a win tonight as a birthday present, as i have 2 brother in laws who are blues fans. Poor souls.

Steve

Steve
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Venus 570/4

£16,499

The Practical Caravan Venus 570/4 review – 1 - Tweaked for 2018, the Venus 570/4 is priced from £16,499 (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Buccaneer Barracuda review – 1 - There are new graphics for the 2018-season range of Buccaneer caravans (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Knaus StarClass 480 review – 1 - The Knaus StarClass 480 has been ungraded for 2018 and is priced from £26,699 (© Andy Jenkinson/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman VIP 460 review – 1 - The weight of luxury? This compact two-berth has an MTPLM of 1439kg (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on