Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Awning Pulley Kampa

Awning Pulley Kampa 10 months 2 weeks ago #450037

• Mel
  • Platinum Boarder
  • member of the Woosie Club
  • Thank you received: 414
There are videos on you tube of this pulley being used. Looks effective, but also hilarious :cheer: :lol: Let us know if it works.
mel
Lady Mel

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back.....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grey13

Awning Pulley Kampa 10 months 2 weeks ago #450164

• kerbdog
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Well i can confirm that threading the awning on from the front of the van made a huge difference for us.. way easier!
I reckon it wouldn't be a problem for one person to manage, now if i can just convince the wife to do it... :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grey13
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Coachman Pastiche 520 - Clean lines and understated decals give the Pastiche 520 an elegant exterior, and Al-Ko ATC and stabiliser mean it should be an easy tow (© Practical Caravan)
Adria Altea 472 DS Eden - Maximising the window area has helped Adria create a roomy feel, and the whole interior exudes a sleek, modern look that's unusual at this price (© Practical Caravan)
Moto-trek Trek-Away - The Moto-trek Trek-Away standard exterior is off-white; our test model was a very smart silver, one of a choice of colours that's available as a £1620 cost option (© Practical Caravan)

Alaria TS

£33,799

Lunar Alaria TS - The smart Alaria has subtle updates for 2019, including new graphics and front locker; self-levelling corner steadies are fitted as standard (© Practical Caravan)