Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Carver Cascade rod seals

Hello new today 1 week 2 days ago #450793

• Mike.R
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi every one I'm glad to be on board. Problem with carver cascade 're assemble of the rod and tank problem washers and seals . I have new rod seals but problem with how they go together. Is there a lock washer below the earth type spacer and a seal at the nut end. I can't figure it out. If there was a lock washer I miss laid it. Any help please.. Mike.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello new today 1 week 2 days ago #450800

• Parksy
  • Retired
  • Thank you received: 775
I moved this query from another thread by a different forum user that it was added to.
It's always best to start a separate topic when asking a question rather than hi-jacking someone else's introduction, thanks
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Hello new today 1 week 2 days ago #450801

• Mike.R
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry to defend if I did but I didn't know I'd done such a thing, new to logs trying to learn how to use one, trying to find out info on the tie rod assemble.

Hello new today 1 week 2 days ago #450804

• EH52ARH
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hutch.
  • Thank you received: 548
Welcome Mike, it's easy at first to get your postings into a different area, good luck with your request.
Hutch
Sir Were-Rabbit.
Coachman 560 VIP, towed with a Santa Fe.
Rural Milton Keynes

Hello new today 1 week 2 days ago #450819

• ProfJohnL
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 914
Mike.R wrote:
Hi every one I'm glad to be on board. Problem with carver cascade 're assemble of the rod and tank problem washers and seals . I have new rod seals but problem with how they go together. Is there a lock washer below the earth type spacer and a seal at the nut end. I can't figure it out. If there was a lock washer I miss laid it. Any help please.. Mike.

Hello Mike,
As far as I know teh is no "earth type spacer" so I do not know what you are actually looking at.

May i suggest you look at
www.swift-owners-club.com/support/oem-ha...ver/cascade-mk2.html

where there is an exploded view of the assembly and ot only shows a "O" ring. spacer washer, and nut.

If you are unsure about the assembly it would be wise to have it checked by a professional before you attempt to use it.
Unless I use quotes, All advice and opinions given are my own and are given in good faith. Never act on anything you read on a forum unless you can validate and verify its source and content.